Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your Top 5 Ridiculous Statements About GW2

1235»

Comments

• bobericboberic Member Posts: 97

alright fine! you got me!

5. this game is terrible(love that one)

4. It's a WoW clone...

3. It's NCSoft....it will fail. (why all the hate for ncsoft?)

2. Its instanced...

1. My good sir, I do believe it is tea time!

Yes! Yes, it is tea time!

Today we will discuss that Guild Wars 2 phenomenon on the horizon...

Yes, I've heard quite a deal about that phenomenon.

Crumpets, Professor Barnible?

No no, just tea for me...I have save room for the rum cake.

Ah well. As i was saying, Guild Wars 2 is coming...we better get our troll memes ready for its arival.

yes...we have to show those "Fanbois" that we mean business!

We'll make them wish they never bought this game and played it for free!!

Yes yes! And send them running to the hills from those dynamic events!

And then we'll break for more tea.

SPLENDID! I'll make the preparations! We're going to need alot of tissue paper....and tea bags...

////////////
    function()
    {
    runescape != goodgame;
    }

• SereliskSerelisk Member Posts: 836

1. Guild Wars 2 is unrealistic...

As if to imply that a game set in the high-fantasy world of Tyria is meant to aim for realism. I was watching a plant (Sylvari) swing a flaming greatsword through a firestorm they'd summoned just moments earlier.

Ready your suspension of disbelief and eat hearty, my friends. Because sometime in the unforeseeable future, we dine in hell!

• PuremallacePuremallace Member Posts: 1,856

1. Removing the trinity will make it so noone will want to play dps, tank, healer

2. The game will automatically be accepted

3. Everyone like Guild Wars so they will like GW2

4. It is buy to play and that has no flaws

5. NCSoft has zero influence over this game and only provides the money

Dang Mallace, goin' strong today.

• SephrosSephros Member UncommonPosts: 429
    That gw2 won't have the same issues at launch as other mmo's. Repeat 5 times

Error: No Keyboard Detected!
    Press F1 to continue......

Originally posted by Sephros

It won't have some of them just because of the way the game is designed. But you're right, it's unrealistic to think Guild Wars 2 won't have any.

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,311

4 times. You have to leave room for: It will draw huge crowds due to its massive amount of "innovation".

That is, of course, if the game ever releases. image

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• ForumTrollForumTroll Member Posts: 140

Originally posted by Mavacar

it's gonna be exactly like GW1, with instances everywhere, boring questline, VO, space... Oh wait

Above post answers the topic of thread pretty well. I'm sure there are 4 other "Gems" within this thread as well!

"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."

• sidhaethesidhaethe Member Posts: 861

Has someone made up a "GW2 False Assumption Bingo" card yet? It would be great to compile these into one (why settle on just five?) and bust it out when people start hitting the talking points.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440

Originally posted by WhiteLantern

4 times. You have to leave room for: It will draw huge crowds due to its massive amount of "innovation".

That is, of course, if the game ever releases. image

That reminds me of one.

- It's Vaporware.

• GolelornGolelorn Member RarePosts: 1,395

Originally posted by Mavacar

Originally posted by kishe

I played GW1 for hour, then uninstalled. if GW2 is anything like GW1 I'm just gonna leave it to shelves.

it's gonna be exactly like GW1, with instances everywhere, boring questline, VO, space... Oh wait

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440

Saw this one in another thread, but it may have been posted by now.

- No holy trinity thus the game is "roleless" and everyone is  just dps.

• semantikronsemantikron Member Posts: 258

#2.  GW2 won't be the Second Coming of Christ

I just got back from church, and just between you and me, Jesus is totally stoked for GW2.

Charr: Outta my way.
    Human: What's your problem?
    Charr: Your thin skin.

• IPolygonIPolygon Member UncommonPosts: 707

All three...one of them actualy are...is ^^

Sorry, had to do this.

I think the most ridiculous statement about GW2 is ANet/NCSoft already started to market the game.

You'll hear the drums soon enough.

• KonyakKonyak Member Posts: 156

Originally posted by Eir_S

Saw this one in another thread, but it may have been posted by now.

- No holy trinity thus the game is "roleless" and everyone is  just dps.

Lol. Don't you love it when people who don't read enough or understand enough of the game chime in with their irrelevant two cents?

• AutemOxAutemOx Member Posts: 1,704

Ridiculous:

"Dynamic quests will make this game a sandboxers dream!"

I think it'll be a good game though, that being said.

Play as your fav retro characters: cnd-online.net. My site: www.lysle.net. Blog: creatingaworld.blogspot.com.

• PuremallacePuremallace Member Posts: 1,856

The Mayans predicted the Guild Wars 2 release date of Dec 21st, 2012. A game this amazing comes along once ever 5,000 years.