Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Mercenary Player Guide

2»

Comments

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Originally posted by Nicoo

Worst guide ever. No in deptht explanation at all. For example there was nothing that mentioned that Healing Scan should be used every CD on the tank cause it gives a 10% armor boost for 10 seconds and a HoT on the Tank/Player. There was nothing about how to keep your heat low, how to make it low or how to sustain it. There was nothing that would help a Mercenary healer.

I would have posted my guide here, but it is in Swedish. You can find better Mercenary guides done by people that are level 11, Sorry but this is even more one of the reasons I rarley go here for information anymore. Everything is just pure bad.

Edit: Lvl 50 Mercenary, and have been for over a week. Cleared all the raiding content available and most hard modes. I think you should have gotten more information. This isnt a guide. This is a write up of spells.

We'd more than love to have you put together your own guide with our User Features system. Do a bang up job of it and we may even highlight it. ;)

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955

Actually I wouldnt mind seeing more guides from players, lets hope some of us get off our backsides and do some :). Anyway good to see the review will turn up end of next week. Reviews need to come out before a month after launch date.

• RamzeppelinRamzeppelin Member Posts: 101

How great are you if you feel the need to post how great you are here? No person who was great at anything felt the need to post it here.

"mercs suck" "jango wannabes" ?  This is normal today isnt it? Just stupidity on top of stupidity all lost in a never ending drain of post.

even a star wars wont last comment?

"This guide sucks, that is why I rarely come here for infoprmation" Dude we see through you, you come here to say crap like that. You really think that putting down on this, somehow lifts you up. It does not. You look stupid.

And fortelling the future? Have you never seen a fool on the internet fortelling the future before?

Any idea how stupid this is? We all know if star wars is here and healthy 5 years from now, you will be on to the next game making arrogant, punk nerd rage comments about the next things.

I have no deep feeling about star wars and how long it last. I have been let down by MMO's as a whole.

However, saying you KNOW IT WONT BE HERE, or YOU KNOW BOUNTY HUNTERS SUCKS..you look stupid, just plain stupid. 

I must say, these forums are a fair mirror of the world, esp the USA. People are living such a useless life.

Are you going to tell your grand kids about these post? Go do something outside. Find a good women. Stop being a foolish person. It is entirely up to you.

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

Just updated the include the Pyrotech tree!  Cheers, folks!

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• RogoshRogosh Member UncommonPosts: 208

Originally posted by Yamota

The game was just released and we don't know anything about retention and longetivity, which is vital for an MMORPGs success, yet as usual you are talking about "immense success"?

Couldnt agree more, not sure how this game can be called an immense success when it hasnt even been a month yet.

"Its better to look ugly and win than pretty and lose"

• SkillexSkillex Member Posts: 1

The information for the Arsenal PvE spec is out of date. It should be this:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#300Mc0zZrIkroMdokfzZs.2

---

Source: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=496758

• MrG8MrG8 Member UncommonPosts: 111
    Old - get new guides for latest patch!
  • whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472
    Originally posted by MrG8
    Old - get new guides for latest patch!

This thread is 3 1/2 years old, naturally the information is going to be out of date. It was correct at the time of posting though.  They don't generally necro their own thread when it so old. The only way they'd put new info out is if they made a whole new thread about the changes to the game.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

This discussion has been closed.