Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Runes of Magic: Now In Browsers Everywhere

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Runes of Magic can now be played via browsers. The new site for beta version of browser-based RoM is now live. The beta is scheduled to run through January 9th.

Thanks to Ludipe for the tip!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

awesome

trying it right now

• BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393
    Awesome even playable from my cell phone
  • dg2903dg2903 Member Posts: 51

lol bullshjt ^^

• marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912

P2W also? Prolly...otherwise I'd be playing the original right now.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

facebook only?no g+!dam another good idea that when down the drain!i wish they had made g+also avail ,i doont use facebook and dont plan to either i would have played this title via g+but not via facebook)

• RedKatanaRedKatana Member Posts: 211
    Enjoyed RoM during beta and release but after 30 levels saw how much pay to win effects this game and gave up. In my opinion this game is the most pay2win of all, it's the example of what pay2win means.

Originally posted by drbaltazar

facebook only?no g+!dam another good idea that when down the drain!i wish they had made g+also avail ,i doont use facebook and dont plan to either i would have played this title via g+but not via facebook)

In fact you dont need facebook, just make a normal account. Facebook is optional.

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048

As much as the game is 'meh' to me, its actually cool to me they did something like that. My big issue is the extra resources it uses. 

• nuttobnuttob Member Posts: 291

Yup, this game is the king of P2W.  No other comes close, and is why I quit as well.

• BoltonsquadBoltonsquad Member UncommonPosts: 403

To see an intergration from client to brower with this kind of game is fantastic, i can even play my characters that i played on the client version and can tell no difference graphically, this is by far the best looking "Browser" game to date.

• SinakuSinaku Member UncommonPosts: 552

Play Conquer Online and you will learn what Pay to Win really means.

• xpanderxpander Member Posts: 13

"No windows detected.

We're sorry but we currently support windows systems only."

seems that was not valid argument that u can play it anywhere.

doesnt work with linux atm

• RedKatanaRedKatana Member Posts: 211

I doubt that people still play free2play low budget mmorpg now days with most big name games out there going the free2play route. DDO, LOTRO, EQ2, AoC, APB, Lineage2, and soon Aion which will pick up the rest of the free2play players.

• dreamsofwardreamsofwar Member Posts: 468

Originally posted by deathlylink

Play Conquer Online and you will learn what Pay to Win really means.

This.