Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

+gm moors "event"

2»

Comments

• starwarsnutstarwarsnut Member UncommonPosts: 230

Originally posted by mikahr

Originally posted by starwarsnut

Whats crap is lotro still has the character models it did in 2007 4 years in still same lol thats whats really worse ffs 4 years i dont think tor will have same graphics

You meant character models. You see, thats how i know you know very little of LOTRO. And game releasing in 2012, looks like 2005 (yes, whole game) and requires mainstream CURRENT graphic cards, yes, someone put a nice comment "SWTOR challenges Crysis and Witcher 2 performance wise and WoW graphics wise" rofl.

Yeah and how crappy is it lotro rehashes the sames graphics for characer models and calls it new. I.E ok lets take some evendim guys throw a fur rug on them and call them dundlings hello roi!

Another little bit of "i dont know stuff since i dont play LOTRO". There are new models. And how many human models do you actually want? Lets talk about SWTOR races: human, blind human, green human, human with facial deformation. I must have missed some.

And, to your disgrace, i sw hefty number of rehashed models in SWTOR, and on top of that, rehshed landscape i mean, send me to SAME cave in DIFFERENT place 3 TIMES - heloo DA/ME 2 - revisit rehased environments all the time lol.

There are so many repeated landsape in SWTOR its sad, just as DA/ME 2.

"qoute" mikhar here i fixed this for u --> There are so many repeated landsape in SWTOR its sad, just as DA/ME 2/Lotro

Thier aint new models thier rehashed do i need to explain what rehashed means? google.com type rehashed

Are we gonna compare lotro to skyrim now to?

No i didnt have to google i know what it is i had to explain it to you b/c you dont understand the difference and got mad and reported lol.

Originally posted by Rusty715

just lolz here pvp on the side. I wasnt trolling i posted about the gm "event" that i have yet to see either of you comment on instead its been tors not this and that well show me a comparable vid in lotro to this. Least we agree lotros pvp'ers will go to tor. As for the rest its just qq id say. Funny how we sidestep lotro gm's using new creep skins as an "event" to get more pay now kids with thier dasd credit card.

http://youtu.be/1HXQCKlEwdc

I cant comment on that. I dont PVP in LOTRO because, once again, LOTRO is not a PVP game. What about that dont you understand?  LOL. Yes we agree, all the hardcore PVP players in LOTRO may go to TOR, both you and your harcore buddy. Thing is, if your playing LOTRO for PVP, you are clueless as to what a PVP game is. But I guess if you think your hardcore and LOTRO is a PVP game, you will be quite happy in TOR.

caring is sharing

Take that midegwater spider!! Sigh i never said it was a pvp game the thread is called gm moors event and going by this im wondering if you even know what gv or the moors is? Then again mik here didnt even know he was lied to about roi pvp map so big news here

You wouldnt know a PVP game if you ever played one which im sure you havnt. But yeah, TOR is where the hardcore PVP o_o. WOW has better PVP than TOR has and thats the sad part about this latest WOW clone. It left out the parts that make a themepark game good. But oh yeah, it has VO.

I know more people from wow going to tor then lotro LOL. Wow has already lost 1.7 mill players from theier panda fiasco.Funny thing is the majority of people who have actually played it for long time say huh this isnt wow and thats coming from an ex wow player.

• DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

Please refrain from baiting other users into personal attacks. Thank you.

• Rusty715Rusty715 Member Posts: 482

just lolz here pvp on the side. I wasnt trolling i posted about the gm "event" that i have yet to see either of you comment on instead its been tors not this and that well show me a comparable vid in lotro to this. Least we agree lotros pvp'ers will go to tor. As for the rest its just qq id say. Funny how we sidestep lotro gm's using new creep skins as an "event" to get more pay now kids with thier dasd credit card.

I cant comment on that. I dont PVP in LOTRO because, once again, LOTRO is not a PVP game. What about that dont you understand?  LOL. Yes we agree, all the hardcore PVP players in LOTRO may go to TOR, both you and your harcore buddy. Thing is, if your playing LOTRO for PVP, you are clueless as to what a PVP game is. But I guess if you think your hardcore and LOTRO is a PVP game, you will be quite happy in TOR.

caring is sharing

Take that midegwater spider!! Sigh i never said it was a pvp game the thread is called gm moors event and going by this im wondering if you even know what gv or the moors is? Then again mik here didnt even know he was lied to about roi pvp map so big news here

You wouldnt know a PVP game if you ever played one which im sure you havnt. But yeah, TOR is where the hardcore PVP o_o. WOW has better PVP than TOR has and thats the sad part about this latest WOW clone. It left out the parts that make a themepark game good. But oh yeah, it has VO.

I know more people from wow going to tor then lotro LOL. Wow has already lost 1.7 mill players from theier panda fiasco.Funny thing is the majority of people who have actually played it for long time say huh this isnt wow and thats coming from an ex wow player.

Good point. TOR is more WOW than WOW is. Without the fun parts.

Really? This game sucks and Im not having fun? Im going to unsub right now. Thanks for the tip.

caring is sharing

Good point. TOR is more WOW than WOW is. Without the fun parts.

then why are they going to tor? lol why would people leave wow to go to what u call a wow "clone" if it isnt fun? hmm guess you missed that in the thread. The reality is theyre mad about the pandas lol

• Rusty715Rusty715 Member Posts: 482

How many people are going to TOR from EQ2? How about AOC and Aion? Im sure you know all kinds of people coming from those games as well right? And RIft, im sure you know a ton of people coming form Rift right?

Really? This game sucks and Im not having fun? Im going to unsub right now. Thanks for the tip.

How many people are going to TOR from EQ2? How about AOC and Aion? Im sure you know all kinds of people coming from those games as well right? And RIft, im sure you know a ton of people coming form Rift right?

the people from rift that i know quit before tor was in beta and went to dcuo you forgot about dcuo lol. So to answer you no the people from rift that i know went to dcuo and are currently f2p that game. Those people which are 5 said they pre ordered tor and will play it after weekend inv. EQ2 i dont know any lol wow i know 15 people but they play lotro currently till early access inv for tor.

So heres a break down if you want to know

134 unkinned misc moors vets people

49 kinships that i know of going so far.

People who are perm quitting for tor 33

1 has person has 3 accounts

1 person has 8 so ill be fair and subtract for dual account best i can

so 22 id say be accurate ratio.

• mikahrmikahr Member Posts: 1,066

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

• InshallaInshalla Member Posts: 75

In all my long years of internet browsing this must be the most pointless debate Ive had the pleasure of reading. And it truly was a pleasure for that reason.

But speaking of 2005, isnt that when "use google.com" was still acceptable as a retort? And I cant say Ive ever seen anyone use it 18 times on one thread.