Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i have high hopes for this game

SnoepieSnoepie Member UncommonPosts: 485

I've seen alot of video's on different sites. this game is high on my list to try out.. and hopefully enjoy it

- grarhics looks awesome

- There are many different things to do.. ( ships, houses,castles,planting stuff, climbing trees)

- many skills and options

- none related class ( be what you want)

- combat combo's while in groupfighting

Feel free what you like to add.. ( maybe i missed something)

Downside is: its still in closed beta ( 80 days) in korea.. which makes the time even longer for US/Europe..

i don't know hope they westernise the grafhics tho.. game seems fine to me grafhics wise..

What i hope there will also be some sort of territory control.. like shadowbane.. even if its only on one island..

Comments

• BlackUhuruBlackUhuru Member Posts: 770

Originally posted by Snoepie

I've seen alot of video's on different sites. this game is high on my list to try out.. and hopefully enjoy it

- grarhics looks awesome

- There are many different things to do.. ( ships, houses,castles,planting stuff, climbing trees)

Downside is: its still in closed beta ( 80 days) in korea.. which makes the time even longer for US/Europe..

i don't know hope they westernise the grafhics tho.. game seems fine to me grafhics wise..

What i hope there will also be some sort of territory control.. like shadowbane.. even if its only on one island..

The game is designed around territory control one of Archeages main selling points...

"It would be awesome if you could duel your companion. Then you could solo pvp".--Thanes

• SnoepieSnoepie Member UncommonPosts: 485

Originally posted by BlackUhuru

Originally posted by Snoepie

- grarhics looks awesome

The game is designed around territory control one of Archeages main selling points...

is there any info about this ?? how does it works?

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Here is an English website dedicated to ArcheAge.   <<< clicky