Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Wulin

SlukjanSlukjan Member UncommonPosts: 265

This seems like a pretty cool game.  I just watched the trailer...why is it not on the mmorpg.com gamelist?

Comments

• UtukuMoonUtukuMoon Member Posts: 1,066
    It should be but mmorpg.com are not really up on asian mmo unless they are already released.They had to be told about ArcheAge before they gave it its own forum.AOW looks beautiful and has some great skills,who wouldn't want to run around in a world of flying daggers.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

I was a big fan of Age of Wulin, until  Ifound out it was going to be f2p and have a p2win cash shop.   That ruins games.  

• SlukjanSlukjan Member UncommonPosts: 265

I'm not worried to much about f2p, but p2win kinda sucks.

• udonudon Member UncommonPosts: 1,803

Originally posted by Slukjan

This seems like a pretty cool game.  I just watched the trailer...why is it not on the mmorpg.com gamelist?

If they can capture the feel of being part of one of those over the top Kung Fu movies with all it's wire work/blue screens and don't go Pay to Win with the cash shop I think it could do very well in the west.

You can be Free 2 Play without being Pay 2 win.  I think DDO is probably the best example of this.

• UtukuMoonUtukuMoon Member Posts: 1,066
    Originally posted by Teala

I was a big fan of Age of Wulin, until  Ifound out it was going to be f2p and have a p2win cash shop.   That ruins games.  

Hopefully SnailGames other MMO will not have the same payment method.

http://www.mmoculture.com/2011/03/darkness-and-light-epic-mmo-in-making.html?m=1

• JoeyMMOJoeyMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,326

It looked promising, but last I heard it's going into the Gala-net stable. So expect P2W cash shop and games like that are just not worth playing in the long run. It might be an okay cash shop, but be warned that they are greedy when they think they can get away with it.

imageimage
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

I've forwarded along the request for this to be added to the list.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555