Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OverLapping writing

god i hate how when i type in big writing it just over laps like this:

Kamran really owns you, you cant beat him at CoD can you

Just fix it please.

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

I know of one way to fix it. At least for me anyway.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • twodayslatetwodayslate Member Posts: 724

For the overlapping font, lower the size to a number that an adult would use.

For the COD thing, develop a sense of taste.

• iToxiiCziToxiiCz Member Posts: 34

@twodayslate ;       lol i think YOU need to develop some taste, CoD is a rly popular game, and i bet atleast 300 people on this website like CoD too.

Originally posted by iToxiiCz

@Grunty yes so do i but what about PPl who dont?

He was referring to blocking you, which is what happens to people that use annoying variable font sizes, or aLtErNaTiNg CaPs that they think makes them look more creative or unique.

Originally posted by twodayslate

He was referring to blocking you, which is what happens to people that use annoying variable font sizes, or aLtErNaTiNg CaPs that they think makes them look more creative or unique.

lol..... who cares about aLTeRNatInG caps? even if it makes the writing look better, plus im about to block you

lol..... who cares about aLTeRNatInG caps? even if it makes the writing look better, plus im about to block you

Good luck with that, but believe me when I tell you that nobody on this site will care about a COD playing little kid.  This is one of the harsher gaming sites around, people around here generally have a very high degree of gaming experience, and they will drive you into the ground with it.

I advise you to refine your viewpoints before attempting a place like this, or simply stick with a lesser site like a Fusion Fall or World of Warcraft forum.

Good luck with that, but believe me when I tell you that nobody on this site will care about a COD playing little kid.  This is one of the harsher gaming sites around, people around here generally have a very high degree of gaming experience, and they will drive you into the ground with it.

I advise you to refine your viewpoints before attempting a place like this, or simply stick with a lesser site like a Fusion Fall or World of Warcraft forum.

Im just Saying what my Point Of View is about CoD then you had to BARGE in and turn this into a Fighting thread.

Geez. from the beginning i just wanted this to be about OverLapping writing. plus im not a little kid.

Im just Saying what my Point Of View is about CoD then you had to BARGE in and turn this into a Fighting thread.

Geez. from the beginning i just wanted this to be about OverLapping writing. plus im not a little kid.

Here's a little tip, since it seems like you'll need it: the Call of Duty franchise is a metaphor for everything that is wrong with gaming.  Virtually everyone that posts here shares that point of view.

Do a little research into why that is, and you'll be on the path towards acceptance from the general population.  Some people claim that your generation is doomed to gaming mediocrity, but with some effort, that prophecy can be overcome; at least on an individual level.

Here's a little tip, since it seems like you'll need it: the Call of Duty franchise is a metaphor for everything that is wrong with gaming.  Virtually everyone that posts here shares that point of view.

Do a little research into why that is, and you'll be on the path towards acceptance from the general population.  Some people claim that your generation is doomed to gaming mediocrity, but with some effort, that prophecy can be overcome; at least on an individual level.

well i dont mind if everyone says CoD sucks, i like it stil  image

• Annah_HAnnah_H Member UncommonPosts: 57

ah a video gamer slamming another video gamer.

Such irony

Formally known as Enigma

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Alright you guys... He's new and he's a little on the young side... Play nice now. image

Edit: The larger font sizes are only designed to work for a single line of text not for whole posts. Do yourself and everyone else here a favor and stick with normal sized fonts. Unless abuse from other members is something you enjoy.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

Originally posted by Brenelael

Alright you guys... He's new and he's a little on the young side... Play nice now. image

Edit: The larger font sizes are only designed to work for a single line of text not for whole posts. Do yourself and everyone else here a favor and stick with normal sized fonts. Unless abuse from other members is something you enjoy.

Bren

yeh true sorry. and im 16. but twodayslate brought out my childish rage.

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694

You're still a kid at age 16. Trust me, this is not a bad thing. Even at age 26, I am still referred to as a kid and enjoy the reference. Reminds me that i'm young enough to escape the "Trying to turn around on a one-way road" feeling.

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

Originally posted by killerTwinkie

You're still a kid at age 16. Trust me, this is not a bad thing. Even at age 26, I am still referred to as a kid and enjoy the reference. Reminds me that i'm young enough to escape the "Trying to turn around on a one-way road" feeling.

Your Right :D