Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

installing the game right now

Hi everyone
i'm looking for a good server to start out on if there is servers that is whcih i am sure there is and also if anyone could tell me what side should i be on i iwant to be on the side that is not the best or the side that is not as populated because i seem to like being the under dog any help to my questions is much appreciated and i will hopefully see you in the game
thanks again
::::08::

Comments

• _RYL__RYL_ RYL Community ManagerMember Posts: 31
    Hello Icebox and welcome to RYL. Currently, Azreal is the least populated server. If you would like more of a challenge, chose the Ak'kan race, as most people generally like to play Human. Good luck and have fun. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. You can also find me in-game as GM-Powder. image

RYL Community Manager
    RYL:Path of the Emperor
    [email protected]
    http://www.ryl.net

• icebox1486icebox1486 Member Posts: 19

Originally posted by _RYL_
    Hello Icebox and welcome to RYL. Currently, Azreal is the least populated server. If you would like more of a challenge, chose the Ak'kan race, as most people generally like to play Human. Good luck and have fun. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. You can also find me in-game as GM-Powder. image

thanks for the welcome