Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG make a game???

KimeraKimera Member Posts: 16
   How about making a game I mean I doubt it but it would be pretty sweet

--K

--K

Comments

• spikedragonspikedragon Member Posts: 101
    i agree but this is a free site so where would all the money come from....it's not like money grows online

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An idea is a funny thing.....it does nothing unless you do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An idea is a funny thing.....it does nothing unless you do.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    we could..donate!

• RasukeRasuke Member Posts: 362
    *pulls pockets inside out and lint falls out* even though some of us that would love to donate, wouldn't be able too...  but with my new programming book, I might be able to learn something to help out...

-------------------------------------------
    image image image

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

and we could all tell u guys ideas! and u could actually use some of them! that would be pretty kool. i got ideas up the yin yang, but when i try to tell any1 they fall asleep...

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------