Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What have you bought on the Steam/Amazon sales? (if anything?)

Trolldefender99Trolldefender99 Member UncommonPosts: 416

As title says...what have you bought on the Steam sales or the sales Amazon is having.

Me...

1. Amazon - Deus Ex Human Revolution (10 dollars, digital edition)

2. Steam - X3 Terran Conflict for 10 dollars, got Albion for free...or 5 dollars for both

3. Steam - And today I'm going to buy the Prince of Persia series

a. Forgotten Sands (includes sands of time) for 7.49 dollars

b. Warrior Within 2.49 dollars

c. The Two Thrones 2.49 dollars

Total (on sale) 22.47 dollars

Total (not on sale) 120 dollars

Saved 97.54 dollars

And then that most likely be it, as tomorrow I will be on vacation with very limited and very slow internet. Depends on what goes on sale in the morning.

Comments

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

I bought

X3 - Gold box

Space Pirates and Zombies

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

Originally posted by Isasis

As title says...what have you bought on the Steam sales or the sales Amazon is having.

Me...

1. Amazon - Deus Ex Human Revolution (10 dollars, digital edition)

2. Steam - X3 Terran Conflict for 10 dollars, got Albion for free...or 5 dollars for both

3. Steam - And today I'm going to buy the Prince of Persia series

a. Forgotten Sands (includes sands of time) for 7.49 dollars

b. Warrior Within 2.49 dollars

c. The Two Thrones 2.49 dollars

Total (on sale) 22.47 dollars

Total (not on sale) 120 dollars

Saved 97.54 dollars

And then that most likely be it, as tomorrow I will be on vacation with very limited and very slow internet. Depends on what goes on sale in the morning.

You might want to go back to Amazon and pick up DXHR dlc "The Missing Link" which is on sale for $5.39 down from $14.95.

http://www.amazon.com/Deus-Ex-Revolution-Missing-Online/dp/B005W3087A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325028600&sr=8-1

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

I bought the four pack of Dead Island for $59.95 USD and gave it to friends and Family for one of their Christmas gifts and they love it. Oh, and of course I took a copy.  ;-)

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Picked up the X3 pack (X-Superbox) and the Fable III pack for myself a dn got Saint's Row for a couple of my friends. Received the Killing Floor Bundle, Orcs Must Die and Wings of Prey as gifts. It was a very Steam holiday season around here. :)

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• Vato26Vato26 Member Posts: 3,930

Originally posted by Castillle

I bought

X3 - Gold box

Space Pirates and Zombies

FYI:  SPAZ is a really great game.  I paid full price on it and haven't regretted it one bit!

• SmoeySmoey Member UncommonPosts: 599

Abes Odyssey pack for 0.99p!

(\ /) ?
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

• Vato26Vato26 Member Posts: 3,930

Lets see...

Steam:

1. Mass Effect for $4.99 (great buy... I played the 2nd but never the 1st till now... I like the 1st more than the 2nd)

2. Fable 1 for $2.49 I believe... I wasn't impressed with the game after playing it though.

3. Tropico 4 on it's daily deal (I think that was around $12)

4. Dungeons of Dredmore + xpack for less than $2... I got my worth out of it so far... and I'm still playing it here and there.

GoG:

1. Now, this one is funny.  Originally, Saints Row 3 had a daily deal for 50% off... which would make it $25.  Well, I discovered that GoG had a special as well.... but there's was 50% off, with a special code, with also 20% already off the top.  So, I got it there for 60% off, or only $20.  Really good buy for a game that's only 2 months old.  Also, after playing it, I can easily say its worth at least the $25 that Steam was selling it for image
  • expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

Hopeing they put up Anno 2070, they had batman:city the other day at 50%... that was crazy, shame I already bought it a few weeks before.

• DewmDewm Member UncommonPosts: 1,337

Just bought a tripod off of amazon..

Not sure if it was on sale though.

Please check out my channel. I do gaming reviews, gaming related reviews & lets plays. Thanks!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BettyofDewm/videos