Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brood of Malachor (US Sith PVP/PVE East, adult 21+)

Bama1267Bama1267 Member UncommonPosts: 1,822

Brood Of Malachor is a group of experienced gamers/friends from previous games as well as RL. Most if not all of us work at full time jobs and or go to college. That being said, games are a time to relax and have fun for most of us. So If you are looking for a family/friends type atmosphere, look no longer. If you are laid back, like to joke around and have a good time helping out fellow guild mates, then this guild could be for you! BOM is looking for more experienced, friendly gamers to level and hit end game with.

We do plan on raiding at end game on a casual level, probably 3 days a week roughly 8-11 EST. However, we will take on players who do not care to raid or those that will have less time to do so. While we plan to raid on a casual level, that does not mean we plan on being mediocre. All raiders should be prepared to perform at an above average level of skill. We also have more than a few players, myself included who will be doing warzones ... we plan on getting into a little bit of everything.

If you want to join a great group of people who know how to get things done, head over to our new site which is still under construction http://www.broodofmalachor.enjin.com . We also have switched over to a mumble server and will add more slots soon.

BOM is an adult guild that will start out on The Iron Citadel, PVP east coast server.

Comments

• EllowinEllowin Member UncommonPosts: 11

/bump

/TGIF bump
  • Bama1267Bama1267 Member UncommonPosts: 1,822

Looking for more fun people to play with come release!

If you are looking to finish conent with a competent group of people while having fun .... check us out!

• JeffJ200JeffJ200 Member UncommonPosts: 17

TGIF?   I used to be TGIF.  You guys the old TGIF?

I can't wait until tomorrow!

• quorexquorex Member Posts: 2

Hey guys, now that the server names have been released for guilds was wondering what server you guys on? I might roll/join up.

We will be located on Iron Citadel :)

• quorexquorex Member Posts: 2

nice, sounds good. Any specific classes you need? I'm still debating between an imperial sniper or a bounty hunter power tech as main.

• David_LopanDavid_Lopan Member UncommonPosts: 813

You sound like a bunch of fun people to play with, and your guild descritpion is right up my alley with the addition of light RP. Sadly I am from a breed that gets hung up on names, especially guild names as they are always showing. GL and see you folks in game :)

Originally posted by quorex

nice, sounds good. Any specific classes you need? I'm still debating between an imperial sniper or a bounty hunter power tech as main.

Anything really, but you could join the site ... there is a discussion up on who plans on doing what.

Originally posted by Aquazen

You sound like a bunch of fun people to play with, and your guild descritpion is right up my alley with the addition of light RP. Sadly I am from a breed that gets hung up on names, especially guild names as they are always showing. GL and see you folks in game :)

GL to you as well :)

More bumps

/bumpity bump

We got the guild set up on the first day and looking for some more fun people to join up!

• GrimtuthGrimtuth Member UncommonPosts: 27

I can vouch for these guys. 

They are almost one of the best Broods around. 

Almost. 

Their name is not indicative of the great community they are able to provide. 

Well, the community is almost great. 

Anyways, if you are looking for a guild/kin/clan/brood, you might fit in well the Malachorites.  

You dont have to be great, just almost good!

Remember, we eat our young.

<Looking around> We are Sith you know...

• izzy218izzy218 Member Posts: 3

bump

Come join us for release, could use some healers still!

Looking for more people who like to raid and pvp in an fun adult atmosphere.

Could still use soem healers.

yarr!

Looking for some more dps/healers who would like to raid on a pvp server.

/bumps

/bump for hump day

bumps