Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When i ban a member from my blog it should automatically delete all of that member posts from my blo

When i ban a member from my blog it should automatically delete all of that member posts from my blogs. There was a spammer guy spammed my blog posts. I banned but i also had to manually delete all of his posts. This is being waste of time.

Comments

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Originally posted by MonsterMMORPG

When i ban a member from my blog it should automatically delete all of that member posts from my blogs. There was a spammer guy spammed my blog posts. I banned but i also had to manually delete all of his posts. This is being waste of time.

I can ask about this, but if you don't feel like doing this yourself, please get in touch with me and I'll take care of it.

• MonsterMMORPGMonsterMMORPG Member Posts: 74

Originally posted by MikeB

Originally posted by MonsterMMORPG

I can ask about this, but if you don't feel like doing this yourself, please get in touch with me and I'll take care of it.

Thanks for reply. I handled this time but it might become a real problem if it be on mass amounts. I also think that deleting all automaticaly is logical when banned.