Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to play as Link in Skyrim?

ForTheCityForTheCity Member Posts: 307

http://kotaku.com/5869976/how-to-play-as-link-in-skyrim/gallery/1?tag=zelda

Let's say you want to make your Skyrim character look really different, but don't want to have he/she looking like Lightning out of Final Fantasy XIII. You could always make them look like Link instead!

The "A Skyrim Link Armor" mod by Handski takes some existing pieces of clothing in the game world and modified and/or simply re-coloured them, adds a Master Sword and Hylian Shield (which were actually the work of another modder, Tom Campbell), and also gives tips on how to make your character look more "Elven" in the style of Link, as opposed to Tamriel's general interpretation of the race.

The end result? A pretty impressive recreation of Zelda's star, ready to wander around the icy wilderness getting punched skyward, with his sword, by giants.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

so i was lookin at other links but don't think they actually put this out yet. the creator has another link saying he doesn't know all the details of link. in order to drive the mod forward he is asking for the communities advice!

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

So you can swing a sword left handed in Skyrim?

Well, I guess you could flip the image if your GPU/monitor setup allows it and the mouse's X axis. But then you'll need to be able to read mirror image text.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

Its nice about mods that they can do anything but for me i only install mods that are in par with game and not in my view gamebreaking.

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i