Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RYL 1 (sorry) server (account)

Hi.

I knwo this is the "pote" forum I would like to register for the ryl 1 server @ www.ryl.com.my but it would not work I don't resive any mails that its ok that I have registerd I want to go back to the old times = RYL 1 I would like that ! no one would like that to? plzz help me out let me know. I would LOVE to play ryl 1 again thx for the help you can let me know @ [email protected] !

thx cu later !

Comments

• ScoffScoff Member Posts: 4

if somone needs this my account name is : njine thx for your help en tell me quik image

• Aqua_GirlAqua_Girl Member Posts: 51

[quote]Originally posted by Scoff
    [b]Hi.
    I knwo this is the "pote" forum I would like to register for the ryl 1 server @ www.ryl.com.my but it would not work I don't resive any mails that its ok that I have registerd I want to go back to the old times = RYL 1 I would like that ! no one would like that to? plzz help me out let me know. I would LOVE to play ryl 1 again thx for the help you can let me know @ [[email protected]] !
    thx cu later ![/b][/quote]

I don't know where to register in the RYL 1 server? I think the ryl.com.my is already close because I think they are upgrading thier server and cleaning up some bug and unwanted stuffs. ryl.com.my is the malaysian version it has bigger problems then the RYL:POTE NA version. You can purchase the game through some video store i think it's on $50. or just get the game from the site which cost $37.99. Well thats the info i know Chow!!!::::28::::::28::

Good Day...

• iveria18iveria18 Member Posts: 123

[quote]Originally posted by Scoff
    [b]Hi.
    I knwo this is the "pote" forum I would like to register for the ryl 1 server @ www.ryl.com.my but it would not work I don't resive any mails that its ok that I have registerd I want to go back to the old times = RYL 1 I would like that ! no one would like that to? plzz help me out let me know. I would LOVE to play ryl 1 again thx for the help you can let me know @ [[email protected]] !
    thx cu later ![/b][/quote]

aqua girl is right...my version is taking out some mess on their servers....they are upgrading to avoid more lags so i suggest u try the RYL pote...it is better than the MY version...besides it has the best combat system...anyway where u from scoff???

P2P is good but i need free games :D

• ScoffScoff Member Posts: 4

I am from Belgium :) so my English is not that good :)

but is it possible to play RYL1 i know pote is better but I loved RYL1 more than pote its the maps, arena, ... the little things so :) !! thx for your help people !

gtz ! Scoff -- Njine

• Just register for www.ryl.com.my and you will get free play. no eed any activation code.