Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sub restarting on the 6 of january!

drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

recieved an email yesterday when i loged in on the 16 december we need to re-enable our payment option so that on the 6 of january paid playing will resume!

kust thot i would warn everybody just in case.

Comments

• PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293

Wow games closing on the 6th? Just a sad day in general. RIP FFXIV

• Joshua69Joshua69 Member UncommonPosts: 953

yikes

• ButregenyoButregenyo Member UncommonPosts: 483

at least the team will afford a 30$ pizza every month.

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314

I guess they figured they've done enough to it to start up subscriptions. Chances are that if the subscriptions wont work, that they will enstate an item shop and make it F2P, because they cannot continue to not make money off this game any longer.

• RedKatanaRedKatana Member Posts: 211

Originally posted by birdycephon

I guess they figured they've done enough to it to start up subscriptions. Chances are that if the subscriptions wont work, that they will enstate an item shop and make it F2P, because they cannot continue to not make money off this game any longer.

The game is not considered released till verison 2.0 which is late 2012/ january 2013(PS3) so in meantime they are still on a working project, for example Guild Wars 2 is not released and it's a working project at the moment and you can't play in meantime you ahve to wait for ArenaNet to spoonfeed you with ONLY information about it.

So what Square Enix is doing is working on FFXIV and allowing players to play in meantime instead of just waiting for info with a subcription of $10 which is lower then intended.

So the point is haters going to hate :)