Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Share the love, share your buddy keys.

Comments

• Hellscream07Hellscream07 Member Posts: 123

Anygoe's got any buddy key left? I've always been interested in the game, but I ended up not getting it at release because of the strong reviews I kept seeing. Would really love to give it a spin now that they had the time to work on it

• ZyllosZyllos Member UncommonPosts: 537

I am also looking for a buddy key to get into the game. If anyone has one, that would be greatful!

MMOs Played: I can no longer list them all in the 500 character limit.

• Ashere25xAshere25x Member Posts: 8

I would love to try this game out as well. Does anyone have a buddy key?

• VaultFairyVaultFairy Member UncommonPosts: 566

If anyone has a spare one please send me a message.

• thesteamerthesteamer Member Posts: 3

I really want to try this game but im not dishing out 50.00 for it. Anyone willing to let me use a buddy key? it wouldnt go to waste. I wish there was a free trial.

• Peter1992tPeter1992t Member Posts: 5

I would very much like a buddy key please, I've been itching to try this game out after these new patches. I've been looking for an mmo more based on community and party play instead of the usualy "grind to cap" themeparks. I'd appreciate it very much if someone could send one my way.

• zakiyawowzakiyawow Member UncommonPosts: 626

Can anyone PM me a buddy key ? ty

• lvluplvlup Member UncommonPosts: 33

id love one thanks!

• DisarDisar Member Posts: 2

Hello, 

Can someone share some love and send me a EU buddy key please.

• draktacodraktaco Member UncommonPosts: 3

share the love, may I please have a buddy key. :) I can actually run the game computer meets specs

• UgerothUgeroth Member UncommonPosts: 14

Could someone PM me a buddy key? I'd love to give the game a go.

• takean2ktakean2k Member UncommonPosts: 2

It looks like a pretty game, despite the reviews. If anyone has a buddy key left may I have one :)

I would like to try it. I used to play the other and I loved it despite the grind...I just loved the animated combat feel it had.

• lovechiefslovechiefs Member UncommonPosts: 157

I just got a computer which can handle the game. Would love a buddy key!!

• RevealedRevealed Member Posts: 1

buddy key please!

• CrepitusCrepitus Member Posts: 49

Any buddy key still available? Thanks!

• aretinaaretina Member UncommonPosts: 104

If anyone got b-key to spare i will give you cookies.

• Shredmastah1Shredmastah1 Member Posts: 3

Since noone else is going to say it i will. There are no more buddy keys. They only came with the Collecters Edition when the game was first released. Now almost 1 1/2 years later I would be shocked if anyone still held on to one. And most the people who had one to begin with are either done with this game or waiting for 2.0

• CrepitusCrepitus Member Posts: 49

Originally posted by Shredmastah1

Since noone else is going to say it i will. There are no more buddy keys. They only came with the Collecters Edition when the game was first released. Now almost 1 1/2 years later I would be shocked if anyone still held on to one. And most the people who had one to begin with are either done with this game or waiting for 2.0

Thought so, thanks for the answer. Going to wait for some sort of trial, if it happens.

• aretinaaretina Member UncommonPosts: 104

Originally posted by Shredmastah1

Ach thanks, since they don't have any trials i just look other way then.

• Omega431Omega431 Member UncommonPosts: 92

anyone got a spare buddy key? would love to try this awesome lookin game out!!!!!

• PoonjabiPoonjabi Member UncommonPosts: 63

Anyone have a spare buddy key for an NA player?

Played FFXI until recently, and while I heard this game has it's problems, I'm willing to go through it all if the payoff of 2.0 is as good as some make it seem to be.

Would really, really be appreciated.

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292

uhh! I want one ,me me! :)

A key would be appreciated.

• CordenCorden Member UncommonPosts: 68

After reading through the changes since beta and seeing the new classes and the $10 price (Unfortantly, even at $10 I'm going to have to wait until I get my next pay check, really cutting this check close) I'd really like to get to play this.

I was wondering if anyone had a spare NA buddy key so I could give it a try before I buy, and get to play while waiting for my pay.

Thanks.

• hcoelhohcoelho Member UncommonPosts: 529

can i have a buddy key ?  I tried the game in beta but back then my computer couldn't handle the game. 

Ty !

• ShadowzanonShadowzanon Member UncommonPosts: 350

Im guessing i may need a buddy key myself , that is if anyone has one left.

This discussion has been closed.