Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What mmo has the best pvp ? balanced ect.

RedcorRedcor Member Posts: 426

Like the title says what mmo has the best pvp ? Balanced, fun, populated, ect. Please explain.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can
be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard

Comments

• RedcorRedcor Member Posts: 426

No opinions on this ? space is black proph any good ? or a good fps or 3rd person pvp ?

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can
    be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
    -Robert E. Howard

• mastersomratmastersomrat Member UncommonPosts: 373

I would like to know the same thing.  I've been looking for a great sandbox (open large world, the best crafting) like WURM Online, great graphics like most newer mmos, and balanced pvp.  Most newer sandbox mmos with full pvp simply fail because most people want to pvp but not all the time and if they are forced to pvp all the time, they don't want to loose all their belongings.

I for one like pvp but not forced.  That being said, if I have to pvp as in full pvp servers, I think the system should be of sorts which provide the winner something like points/badges for goods/services.  Also, pvp would reward/pennolize players for attacking below their level.

I realize most sandbox remove to need for leveling, but I link it is possible to add some sort of leveling system(s) to assist in these issues.

Just a few thoughts.

• itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999

Originally posted by Redcor

No opinions on this ? space is black proph any good ? or a good fps or 3rd person pvp ?

i really enjoy crysis 2's pvp, because everyone's in a crysis suit so there's a lot of stealthing around etc,  as opposed to just running around for 3 seconds and getting geeked like a CoD game.  it's really the first fps in a while where the pvp really kept me playing a long while.

mmo wise, L2's endgame has lots of  giant pvp battles.  it might be what you're looking for and it's f2p now so trying it out won't cost you anything.

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065

There's an MMORPG in mind that will probably have the most balanced & fun PvP around. That title will be Guild Wars 2, mainly because features like; everyone being boosted to max level with all the skills, gear & weapons they need, right out the gate. You really can't get more balanced than that and it certainly looks fun to play.

Now if you're asking specifically about games that are out now, then I can't say I've come across an MMORPG with fun and balanced PvP yet.

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

Guild Wars has the best PvP ever!!!

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065

Originally posted by Zzad

Guild Wars has the best PvP ever!!!

The problem is that the original Guild Wars isn't really an MMO.