Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post eating getting out of hand

ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Guys, I know your working on something new but I am getting about every other post eaten. Even the small ones that I don't bother to copy out before i hit submit are getting eaten constantly now. If you don't get a handle on this soon I am going to be forced to stop posting just because its not worth the effort to try anymore.

I can share the SQL error with you if you wish, I will save it next time it comes up. But its the usual one and one I have emailed you about in the past. Please address this soon.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

Comments

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Originally posted by Fadeus
    Guys, I know your working on something new but I am getting about every other post eaten. Even the small ones that I don't bother to copy out before i hit submit are getting eaten constantly now. If you don't get a handle on this soon I am going to be forced to stop posting just because its not worth the effort to try anymore.I can share the SQL error with you if you wish, I will save it next time it comes up. But its the usual one and one I have emailed you about in the past. Please address this soon.

Also, the code seems to be all messed up. I don't know JAVA or SQL or CF, but I can tell that something is wrong. Clicking on one link takes you to another, irrelivant page. Posting replies can take you to the last page of the maple story boards. Logging in could take you to the middle of the dev. corner. Any word on what the issue is?

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

And still I am losing post after post. I don't feel like opening up notepad for every 3 sentence post I want to put into this thing. Which is what I have to do at this point. Come on guys, can we address this please?

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378

I have found that if you simply go back to your post and re submit it, it usually comes out fine or else you get a double post (rarely)

Also though, every now and then I press say Everquest II and it takes me to general discussion. The most annoying thing though is pressing Everquest II, findind and reading an interesting post, hitting reply and it tells me I have to log in!

So about every 4 or 5 clicks to somewhere new I have to log in again, its a bit annoying image

Originally posted by anarchyart
    I have found that if you simply go back to your post and re submit it, it usually comes out fine or else you get a double post (rarely)
    Also though, every now and then I press say Everquest II and it takes me to general discussion. The most annoying thing though is pressing Everquest II, findind and reading an interesting post, hitting reply and it tells me I have to log in!
    So about every 4 or 5 clicks to somewhere new I have to log in again, its a bit annoying image

I use tabbed firefox with sessionsaver and it doesn't save what I entered into the text window. My opera does, however firefox doesn't, thats why I get so annoyed. Everything I put in is gone.

However If I use opera then I have to log in every 5 minutes because for some reason the session doesn't save right with it, so I am dammed if I do and dammed if I don't.

- Scaris

GRRR, I just typed up a nice post and without thinking hit submit before I copyed the text and yet again it got ate... ::::27::

- Scaris