Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Valliant Effort.....

Well I have to say the doom and gloom posts are absolutely delightfull, the level of ignorance neccessary to aspouse this game as being a failure is pure entertainment.

I have never seen members of my guild so fired up about any other title. The gameplay is smooth and strong, the numbers are bursting the servers seams.

Day 3 ticked by with 75 full severs and people everywhere grouping and having fun, yet these sad little voices try and peep over the roar of the crowd, with their twisted fantasies motivated by what I'm not sure.

Well I'm off to start day 4, have fun doing what ever it is little haters do, when they aren't trying to convince others what's happening right in front of their face isn't really happening. 

Derp

Comments

• BlahTeebBlahTeeb Member UncommonPosts: 624

I think some people just don't enjoy the direction the game went. It's understandable...

• rdrpappyrdrpappy Member Posts: 325

Oh, is that what a post titled " Worst mmo launch ever" is about? thanks for clearing that up. 

• BlahTeebBlahTeeb Member UncommonPosts: 624

You realize not every single person had a smooth launch right? A few people had a bad launch, so in their experience, the game had a horrible launch. Take the worse MMO launch in the past, I'm sure at least a few fellas on this good planet had a decent launch, therefore, it was not that bad for them.

I didn't post in that thread because my launch has been excellent so far, but I don't represent everyone. This has happened to practically every game in history, some people just hate the game or had bad experiences... SWTOR shouldn't be placed on a special immunity pedastal just because we enjoyed the game.

• jairusjairus Member UncommonPosts: 175

grown ups acting like children on christmas day. then the shininess of the new toy fades. is this what the mmo player base / community as evolved into. its sad.

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

Originally posted by zymurgeist

Was this thread really necessary? I mean you're just waving a huge sign that says "flame away" aren't you?

He is Sith, the hate makes him powerful!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• AfterlifeAfterlife Member UncommonPosts: 256

Originally posted by jairus

grown ups acting like children on christmas day. then the shininess of the new toy fades. is this what the mmo player base / community as evolved into. its sad.

Been like that since, well, WoW. Hella fast evolution for sure :)

EQ1 wasn't like this...

This discussion has been closed.