Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

applying retail key during prelaunch

has anyone done this yet and were there any issues?

Comments

• koira1koira1 Member UncommonPosts: 264

done it, no issues

• VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

Originally posted by koira1

done it, no issues

ty

did you happen to get your in game items if they were included with your purchase?

• kiernkiern Member UncommonPosts: 428

The only issues i have seen were that some people were getting launch keys and not the preorder keys, and they couldn't get into early access. 

According to an official post, you can enter you launch key and it will automatically activate on the 20th.

• VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

Originally posted by kiern

The only issues i have seen were that some people were getting launch keys and not the preorder keys, and they couldn't get into early access. 

According to an official post, you can enter you launch key and it will automatically activate on the 20th.

cool, thank you

• koira1koira1 Member UncommonPosts: 264

i did get my pre-order and CE items in in-game mail after i put the key in, and re-logged

• frank_dunefrank_dune Member Posts: 3

I have activated my key easily during prelaunch, and haven't got any problems at all

I have purchased it from this store: Buy SWTOR with early access code

• jmcdermottukjmcdermottuk Member RarePosts: 1,571

Activated my standard edition also, no problems. I just can't set up a subscription and play until the 20th but I  patched fine.

• Damiarch72Damiarch72 Member Posts: 9

Just make dang sure you remember all of your secret questions...I forgot one anwser,tried applying my security key and now im locked out...of course the dang customer service line is blown to bits

(shiny new ce I got today....100 point blood pressure increase...)Off to facebook and twitter to try and get some help