Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Critical Exploit in SW:TOR Wrecking Launch

1235»

Comments

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

@Mendel - a certain number of people are going to zip through the game at the speed of the mutant shark in a lake full of slow swimmers. There's nothing you can do about that. There are a couple things you can do to shorten the play. One is to skip all the quest voice overs, and just read the summary of what you're supposed to do. Another is to have played in beta, knowing what's next on your list of things to do. For some people that's fun, so that's what they do. Most people will not zip through the game at those speeds. That is yet another example of a minority of people being advertised by a vocal minority of people.

The amount of content is always a concern, but I'm going to have to see how the game plays out myself before I actually worry about it.

Also, people didn't pay extra for the early game access, they pre-ordered. If the game costs $60, and they pre-ordered for $5, they would have $55 due to pick the game up.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Originally posted by Lobotomist

Originally posted by DarkPony

"Critical" ... "wrecking" ...

Sounds a bit overly exagerated and dramatic to me. If people want to ruin their own leveling experience, it's their choice. I won't.

^_^

Credit or item dupes or exploits giving a direct advantage in combat is what I would call "critical" or "wrecking", personally.

I didnt write the text.

And I agree with you. PVE side wise...

But if you are looking at PVP side. Especially open PVP. Entire guilds being 30+ level higher than others. And got there by using exploit.

Well that is unpleasant for other pvp guilds that played fair, isnt it ?

Played fair and PVP don't mix.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769

Originally posted by Zarynterk

Originally posted by waynejr2

Originally posted by Zarynterk

So they are "exploiting" by your definition... Well in my opinion buying farmed gold from China is cheating and hence would be considered an exploit, however 80-90% of MMo players have done it... Remember that saying about living in a glass house...

There is no way I would believe that 80 - 90 percent of the population buys gold.  Pulling numbers out of you know where invalidates your point and make your future points doubtful.

Sorry, that excuse is bull shit... I was apart of a 90 member guild in WoW, all of which who bought gold at one point or another... It was discussed in guild chat constantly...

People can continue to front about not buying gold, but its just like masturbation... 90% of people do it, only 10% admit to it.

I know your type now.  People steal worry that others will steal from them.  Liars think that other people are liars. Gold buying cheaters thinks others buy gold.

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"