Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Only a few days left

Comments

• UbermehUbermeh Member Posts: 92

But also good bye SWTOR jizz fest on MMORPG.com.

I will be happy when the game comes out and we can get back to arguing about other MMOs.

• DannyGloverDannyGlover Member Posts: 1,277

Originally posted by Ubermeh
    But also good bye SWTOR jizz fest on MMORPG.com.
    I will be happy when the game comes out and we can get back to arguing about other MMOs.

haha! awesome

I sit on a man's back, choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by all possible means - except by getting off his back.

• Acebets70Acebets70 Member UncommonPosts: 269

That video has been the truth for many years, someone forward it to Smedley please!

• TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907

Originally posted by kb056

Goodbye to "Sanboxes" and Goodbye SWG.

MineCraft and EvE are also sandboxes.

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333

We the playerbase fired $OE long time ago. It was typical for them to realize it now, years after their desaster and close their NGE  business.

They had their chance and they didn't listed now they pay for their horrible NGE and deserved to loose their job over at $OE. 

Yes, we won.

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907

Originally posted by DarthRaiden

We the playerbase fired $OE long time ago. It was typical for them to realize it now, years after their desaster and close their NGE  business.

That's actually an awesome post. I'm gonna steal it from you and claim it's mine :P

• hipiaphipiap Member UncommonPosts: 393

They had their chance and they didn't listed now they pay for their horrible NGE and deserved to loose their job over at $OE. 

Yes, we won.

As I recall you last Logged into SW:G in 2005....and the Game continued on for 6 years without your money.

Did I like everything that happened in SW:G? No way!

Did I still have fun ? Yup...

MMO History: 2528 days in SW:G

• DannyGloverDannyGlover Member Posts: 1,277

Originally posted by hipiap

Yes, we won.
    As I recall you last Logged into SW:G in 2005....and the Game continued on for 6 years without your money.

Did I like everything that happened in SW:G? No way!
    Did I still have fun ? Yup...

Yeah but you quit in 06 and ranted all over the place. Then came back and pretended to be all hardcore nonstop SWG subscriber. GG

I sit on a man's back, choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by all possible means - except by getting off his back.

• wrekognizewrekognize Member UncommonPosts: 388

I tried this game a few months before they announced it will be shut down.  Was having a lot of fun. Now I'm playing Linkrealms and I'm having more fun.