Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So...what is the big final event?

TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907

Has anyone heard what the big closure event might be? Death Star? Mandalorian take over? Imperial Victory? Rebel Victory? Global Warming? Ewok uprising? Gungan Revolt?

Any guesses?

I think it'll be simple...

Death Star shoots beam if Imperials win the server, Death Star blows up if Rebels do...off switch.

Comments

• SeNsaToR1337SeNsaToR1337 Member UncommonPosts: 36

Is there any way that people who didn't have active subs in September can play? It doesn't seem like there's any free trials, I'd really like to participate in this event :(

• KazaraKazara Member UncommonPosts: 1,086

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?topic_id=1243376

On Tuesday, December 13, 2011, at 4:00 a.m. PST all U.S. and European galaxies will be brought down for an update. The servers are estimated to be down for 4 hours. If this timeframe changes, we'll post an update on the official forums.

When the update is complete, all galaxies will be live but unavailable while we complete final testing. All galaxies will be made available after that time.

Preparations for December 15th

• Jabba’s event on Tatooine near the Sarlacc Pit will start as soon as the Galactic Civil War score is frozen Wednesday, December 14, 2011, at 9:00 p.m. PST.

• The other 3 events on Endor (SW of the Research Outpost near 700, -4500, in the Nub Shanda GCW Contested Zone), Corellia Coronet, and Naboo Theed will start when the servers are restarted Thursday, December 15, 2011, at 4:00 a.m. PST.

• UbermehUbermeh Member Posts: 92

Originally posted by Kazara

On Tuesday, December 13, 2011, at 4:00 a.m. PST all U.S. and European galaxies will be brought down for an update. The servers are estimated to be down for 4 hours. If this timeframe changes, we'll post an update on the official forums.

When the update is complete, all galaxies will be live but unavailable while we complete final testing. All galaxies will be made available after that time.

• Jabba’s event on Tatooine near the Sarlacc Pit will start as soon as the Galactic Civil War score is frozen Wednesday, December 14, 2011, at 9:00 p.m. PST.

• The other 3 events on Endor (SW of the Research Outpost near 700, -4500, in the Nub Shanda GCW Contested Zone), Corellia Coronet, and Naboo Theed will start when the servers are restarted Thursday, December 15, 2011, at 4:00 a.m. PST.

For some reason I find this to be incredible sad.

Like when Gary Gygax died.

• Joshua69Joshua69 Member UncommonPosts: 953

Originally posted by Ubermeh

Originally posted by Kazara

For some reason I find this to be incredible sad.

Like when Gary Gygax died.

NOOOOOOOOOO dont speak of such trajeties. I must wear all black all day now, as I am in mourning 

• TheiskareotTheiskareot Member Posts: 43

They are going to implement a NEW GAMING EXPERIENCE called the NGE....

OH WAIT....................

Yep... L O L to that.. if I do say so myself.

• GravezGravez Member Posts: 249

Originally posted by Theiskareot

They are going to implement a NEW GAMING EXPERIENCE called the NGE....

OH WAIT....................

Yep... L O L to that.. if I do say so myself.

But this time it will have more new and returning players than ever!

• BCuseBCuse Member Posts: 140

jabba sitting around, bib can give you a costume or change your size.  boba fett is super gold elite people trying to kill last night but were doing no damage.

theed and coronet have city invasions.  npcs attack city the defending force has turrets.    my experience on low population server was get killed instantly.   so i decided to stand by the turrets, they out dps me so i get nothing.  when i did manage to kill something got gcw (which is now worthless since war ended yesterday) and some junk loot.

new pvp zone on endor for the shield gen.  went and nobody was even around.  npcs started attack and had same experience as above. 

in cities group of 20 or so silver elite npcs grouped tight together.  try to attack or get to close get instantly killed.

• TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907

Originally posted by BCuse

jabba sitting around, bib can give you a costume or change your size.  boba fett is super gold elite people trying to kill last night but were doing no damage.

theed and coronet have city invasions.  npcs attack city the defending force has turrets.    my experience on low population server was get killed instantly.   so i decided to stand by the turrets, they out dps me so i get nothing.  when i did manage to kill something got gcw (which is now worthless since war ended yesterday) and some junk loot.

new pvp zone on endor for the shield gen.  went and nobody was even around.  npcs started attack and had same experience as above. 

in cities group of 20 or so silver elite npcs grouped tight together.  try to attack or get to close get instantly killed.

Oh....

That's all? A few groups of NPCs and a zone turned PvP? Nothing else planned?