Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyrim cut downs

tazarconantazarconan Member Posts: 1,013

Ok i played Skyrim 5 days now, im progressing through main story line and also doing side quests i meet on my way exploring some caves/dungeons i meet in various spots, fighted a lot so far and liked it alot. Here below i post some things that made me a negative impression adn i think they r cutting from the game and i hopefully looking into future mods to be made to improve the game .

CHARACTER BUILD/ADVANCEMENT :

1. After i played over2+ years Morrorwind and 2+years Oblivion i played loads of new games with different characters or same characters with microchanges to borthsigns or stats focus routes. My favoutirte 2 characters archetypes were a Nord Barbarian and a wood elf Ranger style toon with bow,sneak,2handed and 1 handed swords+shield.

You can understand my frustration as i realised there are no stats to diverse,differentise my character apart Life,stamina and mana.Strenght agility speed Endurance Personality Willpower Luck.ALL GONE! WHY?? Seriously i couldnt find a reason to remove them as they gave alot of depth and diversing your characters from one another. I mean they made the perks to add depth in character creation but they removed the stats!! In Oblivion i played over 30 different Barbarian types from the start Light armour and sneaky focus with Sword focus,or axe+maces focused,light+heavy armour,Luck focus+birthsign or thief or str+agil focus with sign of the steed ,endurance focus with loads of life + 1h +shield focus or 2 h focus, and all these over 30 types of same almost classes all played and reacted diferently in the game .Some of them were faster and it felt while playing, some were more agile, others more rough n tough, here in Skyrim all of them are playing exactly the same reducing replayability tons if u want to play with Barbarian style toon since only perk trees i can get involved is Sneak and only up to a small point since hes not assasin, 2handed weaps,1 hand weaps,block and since the perks are obvious on what to take ther eis no point to play game from start cutting replaybility for me to zero.

2.Birthsigns: One of the reason Oblivion and Morrowind character development wa sso deep was the birthsigns system. Ok here what they did is hilarious. Not only they let u choose after the tutorial dungeon just 3 but they also scattered the rest into the whole world so u can change while u playing after a certain point if u happen to meet them. And they way they made them ,birthsigns were more meaningfull in Obliv+Morrowind. I recall every time i played my barbarian toon in Oblivion in every new game i had to choose over 6-7 intresting birthsigns that were sticking to my class, i played with Steed,warrior thief,Lady mark a life regen mark etc etc it was a dilemma what to take especially alongside with the attributes build i had in mind and also the skills. But hey here there are not attributes.Apart that ofc if u play a mellee fitgher or even an archery there is not even the slightiest dilemma on what to take its WARRIOR sign all the way since they had the clever idea to put also archery on warrior sign instead of theif. BRAVO!!!

So, so far, they deleted the attributes and cuttered down to hell the birthsigns

WEAPON BALANCE:In Oblivion when a 2 handed did 14-15 dmg the one hand on my toons did around 9-11in a specific moment. Ok .. so in my Skyrim scrren apears to be a 2handed weap that does 28 dmg and my one hand weap says 12 and they are both of same quality. Keep in mind that i have +20% dmg on 2 handed weaps from perks and +40% one handed weapos on perk. Steel wepaons both. Not quite a choise of what to use in battles whatever the situation is since the 2 handed is soon going to reach almost triple dmg compared to 1 handed weaps. Again very well down Bethesda. Ofc i like to smash my opponents with my 1 handed axe or sword but i also need the combat to be tactical,theere SHOULD be moments that i SHOULD change to shield +1 hand but heeey, Bethesda thinks not.

ARCHERY : Whoever played alot Mount & blade warband knows it has the best archery combat system in market. Its utterly realistic, the trajectories of the arrows are exactly as they should, when u pull your bow and aiming it feels like it is exactlyy that what u are doing and its hell of a sight to watch the arrow u throwed and its course till the moment it land on the oppenent 's chest head ,butt or whatever u aimed for. It also reacts accordingly to your archery skill meaning bow isnt stable when u aim in low skill lvls and your marking improves when the skill is raised slowly but noticeably. When i look at skyrim 's archery its clunky ,unrealistic the way its done , i mean even oBlivion's archery was way better. if they couldn't copy/paste m&b archery and not improve Oblivion's archery let it be that way dont make it worst !

LIFE REGENERATION: Thankfully there is already a mod out there called no more life regeneration im just hoping in the future for a No mana regeneration Mod as well so that making or buying mana potions or finding resting places to have a meaning on the game.

The rest of the game aspects of the game i witnessed sp far meaning ,outdoors deisgn,dungeons,crypts ,atmosphere,fear (sometimes in dark corners i panic!) ,graficks ,melee combat ,spells evrything is so awesome!!!! I just hope that player mod community comes fast with mods that alter its gameplay to everyone's personal taste.

I personally pray for a mod that brings the traditional Birthsigns back and IF possible im not sure it can be done ,a mod that add stats to the character (im afraid it cant be done i just hope it can or Bethesda brigns them back), cause for me thew hottest part in these rpg's is the vision of the character builds and progress. the deepest, the better.

Comments

• StonesDKStonesDK Member UncommonPosts: 1,805

Console gamers are apparently soccer moms, busy dads and 12 year old boys that doesn't like having to think about character development or simply can't figure basic RPG out. Maybe I'm generalizing too much here but it seems, that's how game developers think about their customerbase . God forbid we add some customization to a game to deter the uber casual gamers out there. We might sell a few less copies.

• ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

And im affraid this is the end of hoping they would go back to Morrowind roots for me still best in series.

Its still great game but depthness is gone nomore complex gameplay we live in a era where all needs to be simple so the companys make $$$ thats only thing these days counts, i think its not only becouse of consoles fault people just dont wanne spent alot time figure out games its must be instant uberness as fast as they can. Look at Skyrims difficulty Dragons on master lvl are joke(also way to many times they pop up)

Look at all the reviews how can game that have so many bugs and is made alot simpler have perfect 10 or even famitsu gave it a 40 only 17 games sinds 1986 got a perfect score.

Only becouse of open world and gorgeous graphics and superb dungeons and realy nice quests i love this game but its not even close to what Morrowind was.

For me best list Elder Scroll is 1.Morrowind- 2002

2.Skyrim- 2011

3.Oblivion- 2006

4.Daggerfall- 1996

Have not played Arena so can't judge that game.

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i

• tazarconantazarconan Member Posts: 1,013

Originally posted by Starpower

Console gamers are apparently soccer moms, busy dads and 12 year old boys that doesn't like having to think about character development or simply can't figure basic RPG out. Maybe I'm generalizing too much here but it seems, that's how game developers think about their customerbase . God forbid we add some customization to a game to deter the uber casual gamers out there. We might sell a few less copies.

So basically the way of thinking of Skyrim programming team was : Less work for them if they  removed stats, simplified character developement for busy players that dont have much time to play despice the fact that the majority of players dont like that.

I don't know ,dont like much that type of thinking.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Originally posted by tazarconan

I 100% disagree with you.

1. Does anyone else remember how much it SUCKED having stats that push you into grinding *exactly* 10 in an associated skill in order to keep the gains at a clean +5? It's been like that since Daggerfall, for all I know, and it's always sucked. First thing I do in Oblivion? The Arena to bump heavy armor/ block to the point where i consistantly get +5 endurance each level... and having to constantly pump the solitary +1 into luck every level in the hopes to hit 100 (impossible without theif sign too).

You spend less time playing the game, and much more grinding certain skills in order to meet a quota by the time the ding hits you.

Yeah, I'm glad they got rid of it... the perks system works just fine - and YES - your "Barbarian" is the very name of the first perk in the 2h-tree. Pick it.

2.Birthsigns: Now you can switch on the fly instead of making a brand new character to test them? Oh noes! Plust the lover sign is far better than warrior/thief/etc... but why not go with steed? It makes you run faster - so thats on *you*.

WEAPON BALANCE:It's fine, the problem is mob balance and making gear OP through potions + smithing + enchants. Gamebreaking, IF you go ahead and waste 30 perks that *could* have instead been put towards, you know, combat abilities.

ARCHERY : I have beefs with it too, sometimes, but Mount and Blade isn't going to be ressurected on Sunday and haul everyone off in the Rapture either. My real gripe is that stealth + archery = exploit. It can be interesting to consitantly fool a high level mob to wander around looking for you, while you pelt him with arrows, but it's overall pretty lame... but sometimes thats the only way for my fighter char to handle some of them. When things start shouting back, it gets universally hairy.

LIFE REGENERATION: I like regens, and if you really don't want to regen mana, pick the atronach sign like in every other game. I'm personally waiting on a hardcore mode that makes food/drink/sleep necessary, but only because food/drink/sleep is f**king pointless.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Originally posted by forest-nl

And im affraid this is the end of hoping they would go back to Morrowind roots for me still best in series.

Its still great game but depthness is gone nomore complex gameplay we live in a era where all needs to be simple so the companys make $$$ thats only thing these days counts, i think its not only becouse of consoles fault people just dont wanne spent alot time figure out games its must be instant uberness as fast as they can. Look at Skyrims difficulty Dragons on master lvl are joke(also way to many times they pop up)

Look at all the reviews how can game that have so many bugs and is made alot simpler have perfect 10 or even famitsu gave it a 40 only 17 games sinds 1986 got a perfect score.

Only becouse of open world and gorgeous graphics and superb dungeons and realy nice quests i love this game but its not even close to what Morrowind was.

For me best list Elder Scroll is 1.Morrowind- 2002

2.Skyrim- 2011

3.Oblivion- 2006

4.Daggerfall- 1996

Have not played Arena so can't judge that game.

I dont care much anymore about how a character advances, its more important for me to just be immersed intoo the game, and thats something that Skyrim does really well..

Tough Daggerfall was much much better at this when it was released

1 Daggerfall

2 Skyrim

3 Morrowind

4 Oblivion

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• odinsrathodinsrath Member UncommonPosts: 814

i agree 100%

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107

Welcome to the age of casual bulls--- my friend

You seem to be late to the party.

At least skyrims still a really good game.

Originally posted by GTwander

1. Does anyone else remember how much it SUCKED having stats that push you into grinding *exactly* 10 in an associated skill in order to keep the gains at a clean +5? It's been like that since Daggerfall, for all I know, and it's always sucked. First thing I do in Oblivion? The Arena to bump heavy armor/ block to the point where i consistantly get +5 endurance each level... and having to constantly pump the solitary +1 into luck every level in the hopes to hit 100 (impossible without theif sign too).

You spend less time playing the game, and much more grinding certain skills in order to meet a quota by the time the ding hits you.

Yeah, I'm glad they got rid of it... the perks system works just fine - and YES - your "Barbarian" is the very name of the first perk in the 2h-tree. Pick it.

2.Birthsigns: Now you can switch on the fly instead of making a brand new character to test them? Oh noes! Plust the lover sign is far better than warrior/thief/etc... but why not go with steed? It makes you run faster - so thats on *you*.

WEAPON BALANCE:It's fine, the problem is mob balance and making gear OP through potions + smithing + enchants. Gamebreaking, IF you go ahead and waste 30 perks that *could* have instead been put towards, you know, combat abilities.

ARCHERY : I have beefs with it too, sometimes, but Mount and Blade isn't going to be ressurected on Sunday and haul everyone off in the Rapture either. My real gripe is that stealth + archery = exploit. It can be interesting to consitantly fool a high level mob to wander around looking for you, while you pelt him with arrows, but it's overall pretty lame... but sometimes thats the only way for my fighter char to handle some of them. When things start shouting back, it gets universally hairy.

LIFE REGENERATION: I like regens, and if you really don't want to regen mana, pick the atronach sign like in every other game. I'm personally waiting on a hardcore mode that makes food/drink/sleep necessary, but only because food/drink/sleep is f**king pointless.

1.CHARACTER BUILD/ADVANCEMENT : I never felt being pushed into doing something in order to get maximum profit, that's maybe something u should do as well?? never tried to grind anything in past TES games since grinding is a repeatable boring proceedure associated with mmorpg's mostly ,while in TES we all have our fun. If u want to try find exploits u can find in almost every game .Raising the stats is a quite ethistic factor in all rpg's anwy.The other choise is to just play the game normally and enjoy it's depth. There IS a reason u know TES series got established in the rpg scene and one of the main reasons was the unique and addictive character advancement system a sit was PRE-SKYRIM.

2.Birthsigns: Want to compare the old with the new birthsigns and see for yourself which is deeper and what it offers?

SKYRIM                                                          PRE- SKYRIM 

THIEF SIGN :          skills 20% faster                                   Fortify   Agility+Luck+Speed 10 points

WARRIOR SIGN :  skills 20% faster                                   Fortify   Endurance+ Strength 10 points

MAGE SIGN   :        skills 20% faster                                   Fortify  Magicka  50 points

LOVER SIGN    :     All skills 15% faster                              Paralyze 10 secs on touch at cost of 120 points of fatique

TOWER SIGN : Unlock expert or lower locks 1 per day      Open average lock+reflect 5% dmg on self  for 120 secs

LADY SIGN  : Regenerates Life +stamina 25% faster         Fortify Willpower+Endurance 10 points

4 of the most important signs have been turned out into fater lvling mods and for that if i wanted faster lvling i would download a module that does that.(war,thief,mage,Lover),Tower lost reflect dmg ability, Lady sign could be ok for some, but as u said after battles its useless since u can wait or rest /wait 1 hour and during battles u can fool/run around and heal /regain stamina.

All the old signs (pre-skyrim)were usefull,intresting ,and had a direct impact to your character.

If u have the minimum perception required u can understand that. Other than that i understand that there are ppl around that prefer oversimplified or shallow character advancement systems, but that's not the very core /idea of elder scroll series character advancement system.

The rest about archery i agree. Life or mana regen could be easily fixed by mods for those who prefer too.

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Originally posted by GTwander

I agree with GTwander 100% here. Nicely said. image

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• TemeritTemerit Member Posts: 27

So, youre QQing about the Birthsigns because...? In Skyrim the Birthsigns actually matter, in Oblivion theyre quick stat gains that dont mean anything past lvl 10. Woop.

Stats are gone for a reason, as someone(cant remember the name) already pointed out in the green text. Grinding certain skills was boring and it shattered immersion. If you want customization, use the perks. Thats what theyre there for. I can guarantee a 2handed warriors perks will look different than a dual wielder.

Skyrim was a step in the right direction. 

• 8BitAvatar8BitAvatar Member Posts: 196

Look, I love Morrowind just as much as the next ES fan, but let's be honest.

That game's character development system was tedious and grindy.

A lot of times I felt like I was focusing too much of my time on trying to get those 'perfect' level-ups instead of just enjoying and playing the damn game naturally.

I understand there's a sect of people out there who enjoy that process though (hell, I enjoy it sometimes); the min/maxing and powergaming, and they want those options available to them if they so choose to play the game that way.

• RequiamerRequiamer Member Posts: 2,034

Character advancement is not about stat and numbers but about how you can play the roles in game. The perks are simply way better in that aspect that any stat, because perk give you real things to add to your character. Stat was just a hidden strength or weakness. In old school rpg it's in fact more of a background and you could not change them much but with magic item and that's it. The fact you could raise them endlessly is a stupidity from computer games imo, i mean if you play an adult character how can he raise his strength that much? it make no sense to me. I personally don't see much use in them, sure they could have kept some, just so you could tweak your character more precisely, but really it's not needed that much, and certainly should never have the impact it used to have. Character development is just fine with the Skyrim system, its simple and efficient. I really don't see what you can criticize in it.

Only one sign is effective at a time in Skyrim, i can't see how much more meaningful they can be. If you take an other one you erase the old one, just so you can change your path.

In Skyrim both hands can be use as you want, its just so much better than it used to be. You can use one for defense or both for attack, melee as well as magic. This is just so much better, honestly if you criticize this, it's just because you haven't played the game that much and haven't see the enhancement.

I personally think all those are better in Skyrim without challenge, but its just me i guess. The game is just so much better than oblivion imo, just way better, more realist, you have more things to do, more choices. Its even closer to the old style rpg than any other Tes imo, even Morrowind. You just feel so much more into the action of your character, and this without taking a bit from the rpg aspect. It seam as if you just have to find something bad to say. Honestly Skyrim is just so much better than Oblivion, i don't think anyone will contradict me here.

• VirgoThreeVirgoThree Member UncommonPosts: 1,198

Everyone keeps mentioning grinding in Oblivion and Morrowind...I really don't recall grinding in those 100 plus hours. I usually just picked whatever had the highest + per level up and it generally lined up with what I needed. If I played a melee heavy fighter type strength and endurance usually were the highest. Likewise with a mage character.

Anyways i have to agree with the OP to an extent. I really like the perk system but it would of been nice to have the old birthsigns and stats aswell.

• HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030

Your assessment of 2h versus 1h weapons is way off.  If you're using a 1h weapon, you're either dual wielding or using a shield as well.  If you dual wield and take the appropriate perks, you can do at least 15x base damage with them.  If you use a 1h + shield, well, you get all the obvious benefits of a shield.  Higher flat armor, an extra defensive enchantment, the ability to block to make physical damage negligent and even significantly reduce magic damage.  On the offensive side, you can power bash with your shield to disarm and stagger your enemies, and, of course, the 100 level block perk OPness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1pIY3f8uTg

Long story short, no matter what weapon path you take, you can eventually become insanely godlike.  Too godlike imo.  Combat eventually becomes boringly easy even on the highest difficulty.  It's like you have to intentionally NOT progress some aspects of your character in order to maintain the game's difficulty.  That would be my personal biggest complaint, one of the very few I have for Skyrim.  

• Cameo3Cameo3 Member Posts: 219

Sandbox gamers are apparently soccer moms, busy dads and 12 year old boys that doesn't like having to think about character development or simply can't figure basic RPG out. Maybe I'm generalizing too much here but it seems, that's how game developers think about their customerbase . God forbid we add some customization to a game to deter the uber casual gamers out there. We might sell a few less copies.

*fixed.

Member of Talon | www.lakexeno.com
    RIFT: Redcameo, Warrior, Faemist Server
    RIFT: Bluecameo, Mage, Faemist Server

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Originally posted by Homitu

Long story short, no matter what weapon path you take, you can eventually become insanely godlike.  Too godlike imo.  Combat eventually becomes boringly easy even on the highest difficulty.  It's like you have to intentionally NOT progress some aspects of your character in order to maintain the game's difficulty.  That would be my personal biggest complaint, one of the very few I have for Skyrim.  

This is my aggrevation with the game as well.   No matter what you do you progress to a point of being a demi-god and for me that ruins the experience.   I am playing a character now that uses no magic enhancements, no magical weapons or armor for instance, and uses potions sparingly.   I do not know why Bethesda scaled this game the way they did but it is terrible in my opinion.    Cannot wait until the tool kit gets released and I can get my hands on it...oh my god am I going to change a ton of stuff.  

Don't get me wrong, I love this game, but it needs tweaked something awful...and it needs a lot of things added that should have been in at release.   

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

ARCHERY : Whoever played alot Mount & blade warband knows it has the best archery combat system in market. Its utterly realistic, the trajectories of the arrows are exactly as they should, when u pull your bow and aiming it feels like it is exactlyy that what u are doing and its hell of a sight to watch the arrow u throwed and its course till the moment it land on the oppenent 's chest head ,butt or whatever u aimed for. It also reacts accordingly to your archery skill meaning bow isnt stable when u aim in low skill lvls and your marking improves when the skill is raised slowly but noticeably. When i look at skyrim 's archery its clunky ,unrealistic the way its done , i mean even oBlivion's archery was way better. if they couldn't copy/paste m&b archery and not improve Oblivion's archery let it be that way dont make it worst !

Nobody has gotten archery right except Taleworlds.  Taleworlds archery cannot be beat in my opinion...it is as good as we have ever seen in any game and beautifully executed.   I love their system, from a standing position or from horseback the system just cannot me beat.   I really wish we could port Mount and Blade archery into Skyrim...that would rock.

In fact just port Mount and Blade combat in general...the system into Skyrim, that would be it...I'd be in gamers nirvana.   Then we'd have throwing axes, spear combat, pole arms!, throwing knives, the works...and that would truly make Skyrim a complete game in the area of combat.

• ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

No enchancements or magic weapons/armor take on minor potions with you for HP/Mana/sta. Play on master lvl and try stay alive if you die start over i can tell thats a challenge lol.

This way you realy pay attention to your surroundings and make sure you eather fight using enviroment objects like rocks or whatever you can use as cover or run like hell.

Its realy fun to but only on master difficulty:)

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

I like the changes.

For me they improve the experience.

When I think about it Skyrim is now my favorite Elder scrolls game ever.

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

Originally posted by Teala

Originally posted by Homitu

This is my aggrevation with the game as well.   No matter what you do you progress to a point of being a demi-god and for me that ruins the experience.   I am playing a character now that uses no magic enhancements, no magical weapons or armor for instance, and uses potions sparingly.   I do not know why Bethesda scaled this game the way they did but it is terrible in my opinion.    Cannot wait until the tool kit gets released and I can get my hands on it...oh my god am I going to change a ton of stuff.  

Don't get me wrong, I love this game, but it needs tweaked something awful...and it needs a lot of things added that should have been in at release.   

You can use the difficulty slider if it gets too easy. 

Honestly after playing a game like Dark Souls its nice to play a game with a reasonable difficulty lol.

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

• karat76karat76 Member UncommonPosts: 1,000

Have to agree with Z3R01 after playing dark souls this was a nice relief.  I actually like most of the changes I just wish the PS3 version did not crash so often and that the dragons were actually challenging.

• warmaster670warmaster670 Member Posts: 1,384

and pc gamers are whiners that cant understand the concept of improving something, and instead think a game would be better if instead of 6 stats, you had 28 stats that did the same thing. they think everything should stay the same forever, but also be compleytely new at the same time!

Really, if the lack of stats kills this game for you thats just sad, seeing how little they really affected the gameplay in teh previous 2, enough you could not even pay attention.

Skyrim>morrowind>>>>OB.

Apparently stating the truth in my sig is "trolling"
    Sig typo fixed thanks to an observant stragen001.

Originally posted by warmaster670

Really, if the lack of stats kills this game for you thats just sad, seeing how little they really affected the gameplay in teh previous 2, enough you could not even pay attention.

Skyrim>morrowind>>>>OB.

Dude i made loads of new characters in both Morrorwind and Oblivion ,and due to different stats /birthsigns combinations,they all played diferently in the game and it felt like. Others were way faster than others,others way stronger,others with way bigger life pool,only by changing the Luck attribute u had a whole different game,others were more agile in combat and it felt determining hard battles won /lost. The old style stats+birthsigns DID affect gameplay and its absence from skyrim is a huge minor to addiction lvls concerning your characters pool. In my opinion they should be both present in Skyrim along ofc with the perks for even more character builds diversion.

• GrailerGrailer Member UncommonPosts: 893

the next elder scrolls will probably have no stats and be a pure arcade FPS with cutscenes .

• PukeBucketPukeBucket Member Posts: 867

I'd just like spears back honestly.
    I prefer Skyrim's stat system. I honestly feel Daggerfall has a better progression system than both Morrowind and Oblivion.
    Oblivion did have an interesting story and it had some of the best dungeon design in any game.

Overall there's no BAD Elder Scroll game and that's awesome.

I used to play MMOs like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.