Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Entertainment is everywhere in life

If you're an adult fan of the Disney full-length Aladdin movies in Walt Disney's 100 Years Of Magic dvd then I doubt you'll like these shorter animated segments. However, if you're a young Aladdin or Jasmine fan, then this video will most likely be a hit. The running time is 45 minutes and the video contains 2 stories. P.S. Robin Williams does not do the voice of the Genie but nonetheless, the actor who portrays the Genie is adequate enough.

The following is a description of the stories from the backside of the video jacket: 1. "The Garden of Evil" in disney dvd is no bed of roses for Jasmine, Aladdin and their friends. A plant monster plucks the Princess from her room and takes her home where she'll be the prettiest flower in his garden. But Jasmine's too clever to be stuck with a thorny problem like this! 2. It's "Elemental My Dear Jasmine" when Saleen, a menacing mermaid, magically traps Jasmine in an underwater grotto! Then Saleen transforms her own tail into legs and walks right into Aladdin's arms!

Comments

• johanan12johanan12 Member Posts: 49

Disney rules!!!

• legend55legend55 Member Posts: 155

What the? got a total mindfuck in this thread, what has this to do with Roleplaying? haha:D BUT disney films are the best ever!:d

• nheL03nheL03 Member Posts: 23

Originally posted by legend55

What the? got a total mindfuck in this thread, what has this to do with Roleplaying? haha:D BUT disney films are the best ever!:d

LOL! i must be move at off-topic discussion :)

Disney film was awsome! i watched a lot of disney film way back 90's