Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone know about Yule?

Has anyone heard when the Yule Festival begins?

Really? This game sucks and Im not having fun? Im going to unsub right now. Thanks for the tip.

Comments

• mikahrmikahr Member Posts: 1,066

Rumor is january. So pretty much..."soon" ;P

• Rusty715Rusty715 Member Posts: 482

Originally posted by mikahr

Turbine posted on their facebook page that it will start the 20th. I just saw it today although it was posted last week. I enjoy the holiday events.

Really? This game sucks and Im not having fun? Im going to unsub right now. Thanks for the tip.

• mikahrmikahr Member Posts: 1,066

Originally posted by Rusty715

Turbine posted on their facebook page that it will start the 20th. I just saw it today although it was posted last week. I enjoy the holiday events.

soon-ish or soon-er ;P think that some dev in some U5 interview mentioned january, but i guess FB is more accurate.

• Rusty715Rusty715 Member Posts: 482

Originally posted by Rusty715

soon-ish or soon-er ;P think that some dev in some U5 interview mentioned january, but i guess FB is more accurate.

I honestly dont know. A lot of us kept asking about it so maybe he just posted 12/20 so we would leave him alone?  :)