Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

+gm moors "event"

starwarsnutstarwarsnut Member UncommonPosts: 230

So i get this mail about the gm's are going to come out to the moors and this is what i saw lolz.

Gm appears does a cheer emote then gets zerged on stab then disapears

lGm appears says "lets kill us some freeps" then disapears

Im sure ill be accused by the fanboi dwarf champ and hear the gm event was uber fun lolz. Im really glad the gm's pulled this ive gotten an extra 25 people today and another kinship willing to try swtor.

If showing off new creeps skins by gm's for 2 seconds to generate more buy now idiots with there daddys credit card is considered a "event" they pretty much handed there pvp playerbase on a silver platter to bioware

not to mention this in glff

are u going to play swtor dust?

+Dust: yes

lmao

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?434574-GMs-In-The-Moors/page5

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?434902-GM-Event-fail

Comments

• leojreimrocleojreimroc Member UncommonPosts: 371

Originally posted by starwarsnut

So i get this mail about the gm's are going to come out to the moors and this is what i saw lolz.

Im sure ill be accused by the fanboi dwarf champ and hear the gm event was uber fun lolz. Im really glad the gm's pulled this ive gotten an extra 25 people today and another kinship willing to try swtor.

If showing off new creeps skins by gm's for 2 seconds to generate more buy now idiots with there daddys credit card is considered a "event" they pretty much handed there pvp playerbase on a silver platter to bioware

lmao

Maybe it was your server?  From what I heard, many stayed and fought for a long time, a lot also got killed. 

And I would assume all devs would play every other MMOs that are out, at least AAA ones.  I think people forget that most devs are gamers at heart.  The only difference is that they can pass it off as "research".

• Rusty715Rusty715 Member Posts: 482

lmao

Since your so glad you were disappointed it makes one wonder why you were even there. Oh nevermind, just looked at your name. Oh so TOR is now a PVP game? Thought it was all about story?

Really? This game sucks and Im not having fun? Im going to unsub right now. Thanks for the tip.

• starwarsnutstarwarsnut Member UncommonPosts: 230

Originally posted by Rusty715

lmao

Since your so glad you were disappointed it makes one wonder why you were even there. Oh nevermind, just looked at your name. Oh so TOR is now a PVP game? Thought it was all about story?

Im recruiting for swtor ill officially cancel my last account for lotro the 13th. They pulled the same thng on other servers ther just showing those skins off then leaving lol and thats from the creeps telling me that btw. Why dont you come in tor and find out yourself if the pvp is better? i gaurantee we wont be able to 2 shot each other in there and we can go outside the moors and do 8v8 and higher no zerg there. Pvp in lotro is just lolz has been for some time. It seems +dust agress tors going to be a good game lmao

• mikahrmikahr Member Posts: 1,066

Lol, playing PvE game for PvP...again. Someone will troll SWTOR very...very...soon again rolf.

Originally posted by mikahr

Lol, playing PvE game for PvP...again. Someone will troll SWTOR very...very...soon again rolf.

I dont see anyone trolling lotro much? dont see much anyone talking about it only to say how bad it is. How was your gm event mikhar? dont want to discuss that do we? LOL i got 31 creeps today alone that were saying wheres the gm at wheres this "event"

I know +dust will not be watching trolls in glff come the 13th lmao.

uh hello pvp servers? dont see that on lotro now do you? sigh shakes head just lolz

I dont see anyone trolling lotro much? dont see much anyone talking about it only to say how bad it is. How was your gm event mikhar? dont want to discuss that do we? LOL i got 31 creeps today alone that were saying wheres the gm at wheres this "event"

I know +dust will not be watching trolls in glff come the 13th lmao

You are one that is trolling this page. PVP has never been the focus in LOTRO. Once people finish the single player, TOR class story and tire of the Star Fox space mini game they will realize there is nothing else. The game will lose players the same as AOC did when people left Tortage. When BW set out to make the most expensive WOW clone in gaming history they forgot to add what made WOW sucessful. Variety and replayability, of which TOR has none. For the price of a single player console game you will get about as much playtime out of it. See you at the Yule Festival.

Really? This game sucks and Im not having fun? Im going to unsub right now. Thanks for the tip.

Today kids think that if game has "warzone" its PvP MMO lol.

Kids :) If you want PvP MMO go to PvP MMO where PvP actually matters (and its not sidgame/gear slot machine) not SWTOR lol. But i guess you wouldnt last few days in those rofl.

SWTOR is PvE game with non-cosequencial PvP on the side.

• BlackraynBlackrayn Member Posts: 142

I know +dust will not be watching trolls in glff come the 13th lmao

You are one that is trolling this page. PVP has never been the focus in LOTRO. Once people finish the single player, TOR class story and tire of the Star Fox space mini game they will realize there is nothing else. The game will lose players the same as AOC did when people left Tortage. When BW set out to make the most expensive WOW clone in gaming history they forgot to add what made WOW sucessful. Variety and replayability, of which TOR has none. For the price of a single player console game you will get about as much playtime out of it. See you at the Yule Festival.

LOL... Thank you I needed a morning laugh!

Today kids think that if game has "warzone" its PvP MMO lol.

Kids :) If you want PvP MMO go to PvP MMO where PvP actually matters (and its not sidgame/gear slot machine) not SWTOR lol. But i guess you wouldnt last few days in those rofl.

SWTOR is PvE game with non-cosequencial PvP on the side.

Agreed. I think all the hardcore PVP players will leave LOTRO for TOR. Problem is finding any hardcore PVP players in LOTRO :) As you say, like in LOTRO it is a something to do for something different for a bit, and it is the same in TOR. Also, anybody who likes PVP and leaves WOW for TOR will be back in WOW quite quickly. Anyone who loves RP and wants to RP with other people will be back in LOTRO and EQ2 quite quickly because other than RPing with oneself through the story there will be very little of it.  I guess the hardcore Star Wars fans might stay with the game considering LA killed any competition in that area but other than that I dont see anyone who has played any other MMO staying with TOR past the first month or two. The game needs more of a hook than VO, which even in beta people were sick of and hitting the space bar to avoid the boredom.

just lolz here pvp on the side. I wasnt trolling i posted about the gm "event" that i have yet to see either of you comment on instead its been tors not this and that well show me a comparable vid in lotro to this. Least we agree lotros pvp'ers will go to tor. As for the rest its just qq id say. Funny how we sidestep lotro gm's using new creep skins as an "event" to get more pay now kids with thier dads credit card. Lotros pvp hasne even been a side game its just been a dream with a bird and a tree.

http://youtu.be/1HXQCKlEwdc

• OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,177

just lolz here pvp on the side. I wasnt trolling i posted about the gm "event" that i have yet to see either of you comment on instead its been tors not this and that well show me a comparable vid in lotro to this. Least we agree lotros pvp'ers will go to tor. As for the rest its just qq id say. Funny how we sidestep lotro gm's using new creep skins as an "event" to get more pay now kids with thier dasd credit card.

Lord of the Rings Online has a PvP community? Why? LOTRO is about as PvP-centric as Hello Kitty Online, and I've played both.

Originally posted by Omali

just lolz here pvp on the side. I wasnt trolling i posted about the gm "event" that i have yet to see either of you comment on instead its been tors not this and that well show me a comparable vid in lotro to this. Least we agree lotros pvp'ers will go to tor. As for the rest its just qq id say. Funny how we sidestep lotro gm's using new creep skins as an "event" to get more pay now kids with thier dasd credit card.

Lord of the Rings Online has a PvP community? Why? LOTRO is about as PvP-centric as Hello Kitty Online, and I've played both.

you mean "had" lol i cant disagree with the rest of what youve said

I cant comment on that. I dont PVP in LOTRO because, once again, LOTRO is not a PVP game. What about that dont you understand?  LOL. Yes we agree, all the hardcore PVP players in LOTRO may go to TOR, both you and your harcore buddy. Thing is, if your playing LOTRO for PVP, you are clueless as to what a PVP game is. But I guess if you think your hardcore and LOTRO is a PVP game, you will be quite happy in TOR.

just lolz here pvp on the side. I wasnt trolling i posted about the gm "event" that i have yet to see either of you comment on instead its been tors not this and that well show me a comparable vid in lotro to this. Least we agree lotros pvp'ers will go to tor. As for the rest its just qq id say. Funny how we sidestep lotro gm's using new creep skins as an "event" to get more pay now kids with thier dads credit card. Lotros pvp hasne even been a side game its just been a dream with a bird and a tree.

I got to EM when i want a bit of pew-pew and something different than regular PvE. WAI, lol. And im R7.

Dont give a crap for events, they were nevere ever good to begin with.

"Wow so a big flat map with people running on it. Why didn't noone think of this??"

Best comment i found for a vid lol. I get that every time in EM rofl. There was event somewhere in there? You mean people come to PvP map and PvP and call that event lol

And it just reminded me of bad graphics, grrrrrr, come on BW, its 2012, dont be stuck in 2006 :(

I cant comment on that. I dont PVP in LOTRO because, once again, LOTRO is not a PVP game. What about that dont you understand?  LOL. Yes we agree, all the hardcore PVP players in LOTRO may go to TOR, both you and your harcore buddy. Thing is, if your playing LOTRO for PVP, you are clueless as to what a PVP game is. But I guess if you think your hardcore and LOTRO is a PVP game, you will be quite happy in TOR.

caring is sharing

Take that midegwater spider!! Sigh i never said it was a pvp game the thread is called gm moors event and going by this im wondering if you even know what gv or the moors is? Then again mik here didnt even know he was lied to about roi pvp map so big news here

I got to EM when i want a bit of pew-pew and something different than regular PvE. WAI, lol. And im R7.

Dont give a crap for events, they were nevere ever good to begin with.

"Wow so a big flat map with people running on it. Why didn't noone think of this??"

Best comment i found for a vid lol. I get that every time in EM rofl. There was event somewhere in there? You mean people come to PvP map and PvP and call that event lol

And it just reminded me of bad graphics, grrrrrr, come on BW, its 2012, dont be stuck in 2006 :(

Thats funny thats what i heard about lotros character models 2005 is calling it wants its character models back.

Thats funny thats what i head about lotros character models 2005 is calling it wants its character models back.

LOTRO was release in mid 2007....SWTOR in basically 2012. Both have complaints models are 2005. Whats worse ROFL.

Awwww,  SWTOR has worse graphics than LOTRO did when it was RELEASED, how crap is that.

And no, LOTRO on low doesnt count lol.

Thats funny thats what i head about lotros character models 2005 is calling it wants its character models back.

LOTRO was release in mid 2007....SWTOR in basically 2012. Both have complaints models are 2005. Whats worse ROFL.

Awwww,  SWTOR has worse graphics than LOTRO did when it was RELEASED, how crap is that.

Whats crap is lotro still has the character models it did in 2007 4 years in still same lol thats whats really worse ffs 4 years i dont think tor will have same graphics

Yeah and how crappy is it lotro rehashes the sames graphics for characer models and calls it new. I.E ok lets take some evendim guys throw a fur rug on them and call them dundlings hello roi!

Whats crap is lotro still has the character models it did in 2007 4 years in still same lol thats whats really worse ffs 4 years i dont think tor will have same graphics

You meant character models. You see, thats how i know you know very little of LOTRO. And game releasing in 2012, looks like 2005 (yes, whole game) and requires mainstream CURRENT graphic cards, yes, someone put a nice comment "SWTOR challenges Crysis and Witcher 2 performance wise and WoW graphics wise" rofl.

Yeah and how crappy is it lotro rehashes the sames graphics for characer models and calls it new. I.E ok lets take some evendim guys throw a fur rug on them and call them dundlings hello roi!

Another little bit of "i dont know stuff since i dont play LOTRO". There are new models. And how many human models do you actually want? Lets talk about SWTOR races: human, blind human, green human, human with facial deformation. I must have missed some.

And, to your disgrace, i sw hefty number of rehashed models in SWTOR, and on top of that, rehshed landscape i mean, send me to SAME cave in DIFFERENT place 3 TIMES - heloo DA/ME 2 - revisit rehased environments all the time lol.

There are so many repeated landsape in SWTOR its sad, just as DA/ME 2.

You meant character models. You see, thats how i know you know very little of LOTRO. And game releasing in 2012, looks like 2005 (yes, whole game) and requires mainstream CURRENT graphic cards, yes, someone put a nice comment "SWTOR challenges Crysis and Witcher 2 performance wise and WoW graphics wise" rofl.

i know more then you apparently u didnt even know you were lied to about the new pvp map lol. lotro launched in 2007 its 2011 thats 4 years correct? LOL crysis and witcher arent mmo's my god man seriously google is your friend hahaha. Thats like saying someone compare skyrim to lotro. The whole game doesnt look like 2005 lotro looks like 2005 and still does in the year 2007 just lolz man this made me laugh ill give u that

i know more then you apparently u didnt even know you were lied to about the new pvp map lol. lotro launched in 2007 its 2011 thats 4 years correct? LOL crysis and witcher arent mmo's my god man seriously google is your friend hahaha. Thats like saying someone compare skyrim to lotro. The whole game doesnt look like 2005 just lolz man this made me laugh ill give u that

Ive said what i had to say of this fabricated "lie" ROFL.

And what does it matter "its MMO"? When it requires same hardware as those games and graphic is 2005 revisited you can call out a stinker lol. Only blind fanboi does not see the difference.

Ah, kids :)

i know more then you apparently u didnt even know you were lied to about the new pvp map lol. lotro launched in 2007 its 2011 thats 4 years correct? LOL crysis and witcher arent mmo's my god man seriously google is your friend hahaha. Thats like saying someone compare skyrim to lotro. The whole game doesnt look like 2005 just lolz man this made me laugh ill give u that

Ive said what i had to say of this fabricated "lie" ROFL.

And what does it matter "its MMO"? When it requires same hardware as those games and graphic is 2005 revisited you can call out a stinker lol. Only blind fanboi does not see the difference.

Ah, kids :)

LOL upset are we? let me know when u know the difference between a mmo and single player rpg. Heres the difference

MMO (requires servers and subs/stores)

rpg ( single player no servers needed no subs needed)

The fact that i had to explain this to you is a joke in itself. Theres this thing called a search engine go to google.com it will help you out.

Ive played both games and i understand the difference you seem to not understand the difference between mmos and non mmo games so id suggest using google first

LOL upset are we? let me know when u know the difference between a mmo and single player rpg. Heres the difference

MMO (requires servers and subs/stores)

rpg ( single player no servers needed no subs needed)

The fact that i had to explain this to you is a joke in itself. Theres this thing called a search engine go to google.com it will help you out.

Ive played both games and i understand the difference you seem to not understand the difference between mmos and non mmo games so id suggest using google first

Upset? Lol, just amused that tactics "if i repeat it enough time it will become the truth" is used by some kid. If anyone has an interest he can check your post history to see how many times you repeated that fabrication lol. Funny thing that only you mention it ha ha.

Ugh, servers dont run graphics lol. What you wrote is the extent you know about it. Did you have to google that MMOs require servers and subs/stores lol? But you are wrong even about that lol.

• TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907

Originally posted by Omali

Yes, they did. Seriously, how many S3M's or S4M's can you grind? Everyone "I" knew at least tried PvP as a Freep and quite a few as a Creep as well.

Mock PvP all you like, but it was rather fun in lotro because the Creeps WERE weaker and needed better strategy to win. I'll be anxious to see how well your PvE only game is going in a couple weeks. Rumor has it the population is already below pre-F2P levels.

caring is sharing

Take that midegwater spider!! Sigh i never said it was a pvp game the thread is called gm moors event and going by this im wondering if you even know what gv or the moors is? Then again mik here didnt even know he was lied to about roi pvp map so big news here

You wouldnt know a PVP game if you ever played one which im sure you havnt. But yeah, TOR is where the hardcore PVP o_o. WOW has better PVP than TOR has and thats the sad part about this latest WOW clone. It left out the parts that make a themepark game good. But oh yeah, it has VO.