Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PLaystation or xbox?

Which console do u like better? personally i like the xbox

*\+runesk8er+//*

Comments

• weeicolsweeicols Member Posts: 105
    xbox image

W€€|©ØL$

• RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

A real gamer would buy both. Just don't waste your money on a gamecube. ::::07::

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Originally posted by Roin

A real gamer would buy both. Just don't waste your money on a gamecube. ::::07::

...unless you like zelda.
  • weeicolsweeicols Member Posts: 105

Originally posted by Betrayal-X
    http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/images/comics/20050624.jpg

ahahahahaha!!!!!!

W€€|©ØL$

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Originally posted by weeicols

ahahahahaha!!!!!!

image Lol pwned!!!
  • Secretgoku3Secretgoku3 Member Posts: 65

a real gamer would buy all three like me.

• HarasharHarashar Member Posts: 68
    Well i'm going to have to go with PS3 because i've never really been a big fan of Zelda or Halo as a matter of fact.  But the thing that really sold it for me was when i saw a short demo video for the re-make of 'Final Fantasy VII'.   
  • GideonGideon Member UncommonPosts: 629
    Im more of an xbox fan. Although I do like both systems.
  • scaramooshscaramoosh Member Posts: 3,424

Playstation because without it gaming wouldn't be where it is today!

Finally a console for adults with adult games!

Xbox just plays pc games/pcstylegames or games stolen off other consoles, its just crap.

---------------------------------------------
    Don't click here...no2

• johnlerjohnler Member Posts: 1

Even though the xbox has better online play and graphics than the PS2. I prefer the PS2 since it has a better variety of good games. Xbox is mainly only good with FPS other than a few exceptions.

• scaramooshscaramoosh Member Posts: 3,424

socom had more users playing than xbox live put together, probally still does!

More people play PS2 online than the xbox, so if sony came up with a better online service then it woul be amazin!

Tho i'd rather keep it how it is then pay a sub

---------------------------------------------
    Don't click here...no2

• CeticarrCeticarr Member Posts: 236

I like both systems, though I prefer the Xbox cause I don't really like most of the PS2 games.
    Also I can't stand those small PS2 controllers with those tiny buttons cause my stubby fingers always start to hurt after some time. ::::32::

Of my vessel
    I marvel at the stars
    And feel my heart overflow

• PuoltryPuoltry Member Posts: 956

Well since lightining hit my xbox it is now ps2.I can get at least 25 bucks at EBgames along with 15 games so i figure ill get 50 bucks credit.

Want to ENJOY an mmo?

Dont start a guild and dont be a leader or volunteer to be coleader or captain.

Just play the damn game:)

• Swafdawg23Swafdawg23 Member Posts: 390
    xbox

gamertag - Swaffle House

• CactusmanXCactusmanX Member Posts: 2,218
    I like the Xboxs power, but I like the PS2s veriety. Oh well I have all the consoles and a PC, that way if a game comes out that I want I can get it.

Don't you worry little buddy. You're dealing with a man of honor. However, honor requires a higher percentage of profit

• PrideboyPrideboy Member Posts: 26

Playstation all the way baby! Why ? because of this:

PS3 = backwards coppatability for PS2 and PS1. What this means ? you can still play ALL your old games on the new system....I.E. you don't have to have a PS2 or PS1 to play their games.

XBox 360 = limited backwards compatability. You can only play popular titles from XBox (original)

The PS3 also seems to have better graphics and game engine capabilities.  Don't forget the stuff seen at E3 was just from the system developers.....wait until the game makers themselfs get their hands on it!

• dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

Originally posted by Prideboy

The PS3 also seems to have better graphics and game engine capabilities. Don't forget the stuff seen at E3 was just from the system developers.....wait until the game makers themselfs get their hands on it!

This has been discussed in these forums multiple times. First off, neither systemis out yet, secondly, they are each built on different technologies, so at this point in time, comparing the two is like comparing apples and oranges.

This article contains a number of links on the first page if you want to really educate yourself on the two platforms.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

heheh, I read that one the day it came out image
  • PBskaterPBskater Member Posts: 228

Originally posted by Secretgoku3

a real gamer would buy all three like me.

i did!!image but my Xbox is all messed up. but xbox is better than playstation.
  • XavonXavon Member Posts: 334

Originally posted by Roin

Resons people have a negative view of console gamers #85.

• a real gamer would buy all three like me.

A REAL gamer, wouldn't wait for a company to make a game come out and buy it, but he Would go Create is own Game Console! The Zbozation2

• GideonGideon Member UncommonPosts: 629

Thats pretty funny. image