Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Poll] What race will you play first?

DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
What will you be?  I'm thinking Gnome,  just because they are tiny and people laugh at them... but they kick ass.

What will he do next?

Comments

• baronakubaronaku Member Posts: 15
    2 choices, eh?

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

I messed up and can't fix it. :)  Lets try this again.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984
    i havent really been looking into WoW but i liked the Orc in W3 so i guess ill play it first but ill definatly try out everything else.imageimage

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Oh my god... dont ask where i found it

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%

Need more replies. ;)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • OmolOmol Member Posts: 332
    Looking at tauren right now.

----------------------------
    Omol da'Ox

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694
    I would like to say i'm going to go for the undead, but as it stands I dont know what they look like.  Once I get a glimpse i'll probably choose.

---------------------------------------
    You can't stop the bum rush
    www.mmorpg.com - staff

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

• DiabolicalDiabolical Member Posts: 27

Currently i'm set to choose Human Warlock, However if Warlock is applicable to Undead then perhaps i might switch to Undead Warlock...depends on which group(Alliance/Horde) my friends join too hehe...

I simply can't wait to let my summoned monsters kick some @$$!!! Please let there be a Phoenix summon, they ROCK!!!

Áh¾ß¤ðÑ®

Áh?ß?ðÑ®

I would love to see a Gnome/Enchanter,  or that class where you can morph into animals.  Gnomes are always (in the books I've read) known for being small and having great magic.

Plus they kick ass,  just like Dwarves.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
    Check out the news kT,  there's new pictures of Undead.  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
    Yea, they look great... Just wondering but, do ya think warlocks can summon multiple pets at once. I mean like, i know they can't summon 10 replicas of the same monster or something but can they summon 1 imp, 1 fel hound, 1 succubi, 1 void walker and 1 infernal?

Áh¾ß¤ðÑ®

Áh?ß?ðÑ®

I don't believe they will be able to do that,  only because that will make them to powerful.

Think about it,  trying to get to "PlayerX" but he has 10 pets beating the pulp out of you. . .  image  Wouldn't be a bad idea for the Warlock though.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?

Haha, yea well i guess you're right, but it'll be really kool if they did so. Btw, i'm also wondering about the level caps stuff. They said there is a level cap, don't know if its true, heard it was. If there was no level cap it it would be really great as power gamers(like me :) would be able to level high as hell. However, it would have its disadvantages also as powergamers gone bad would go around Pking newbies and other gamers thus making the game not fun for them. And other new pple who just joined the game would find it extremely difficult to keep up with the average player levels. Well i got this from a topic in the WoW forums, pls tell me ur views on this...

Áh¾ß¤ðÑ®

Áh?ß?ðÑ®

I'm not sure about the level cap but I think there's one?  Maybe a soft cap like Shadowbane?

I'm going to be the casual player...  and it wouldn't be nice to see a level 20000 Mage going after my level 2 gnome.  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • LorskaLorska Member UncommonPosts: 74
    I'll probably go Night Elf Druid.  That looks so fun.

• LorskaLorska Member UncommonPosts: 74

Originally posted by Djin

I'm not sure about the level cap but I think there's one?  Maybe a soft cap like Shadowbane?
    I'm going to be the casual player...  and it wouldn't be nice to see a level 20000 Mage going after my level 2 gnome.  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

I heard something on the Warcry site about someone at E3 saying they were planning about 40 as the level cap.  But from the sound of it, who knows really.  Lol, the whole reason they mentioned it was because they thought it was ironic that they said 40 but the test character he played was 43.

Level 40 is the level where you character becomes a hero, not sure how its gonna come about but i'm sure lv 40 isn't the level cap. I saw many screenshots of character stats and quite afew of them had characters over lv 40. However, none showed anyone above lv50... could lv50 be the cap?  Personally, if they do put in a level cap, i hope that it will be around 100-200. And the hero level will be upped to around 80-100. Well this would be so as to give us a fantastically nice long playing time. Ok well, maybe for me, its just the satisfaction that i get from leveling up so i want higer levels. In any case, i'm sure Blizz has tot about it and sorted it out already. Even if the level cap IS at lv50, i'm sure it will be dang difficult to get to,... e.g at least 5000hrs of hardcore training...

Áh¾ß¤ðÑ®

Áh?ß?ðÑ®

Originally posted by Diabolical

Haha, yea well i guess you're right, but it'll be really kool if they did so. Btw, i'm also wondering about the level caps stuff. They said there is a level cap, don't know if its true, heard it was. If there was no level cap it it would be really great as power gamers(like me :) would be able to level high as hell. However, it would have its disadvantages also as powergamers gone bad would go around Pking newbies and other gamers thus making the game not fun for them. And other new pple who just joined the game would find it extremely difficult to keep up with the average player levels. Well i got this from a topic in the WoW forums, pls tell me ur views on this...

Áh¾ß¤ðÑ®

-Warlocks are only going to be able to summon one pet at a time.When it dies he can summon another.

-There will be a lvl cap.At the moment the current speculation on the cap is around 50-60.

-Dont see how even if there was a lvl cap how people would be running around killing people since only 10% of WoW is PvP and it is consentual.So as long as you didnt accept a duel or go into a PvP area they couldn't kill you.

I am glad there is going to be a lvl cap.It adds something that they can change in the expansions also to complement higher content.

Omol da'Ox
    The Blooded

Omol da'Ox

Oh well one pet it is then. I hope that Blizz will include some uber warlock accessory that will allow the warlock to summon two monsters at once, dat would be super kool! Well so the lv cap will be around lv50-60. Then i'm guessing the lv6 skill of a hero in warcraft3 will be the lv40 skill of a player in WoW cuz dat's when he turns into a hero class... which leads me to believe that warlocks can only summon an infernal at lv40 and a warrior can only learn Bladestorm at lv40, etc. Haiz,... however, i heard that a new monster more powerful than the infernal has been added to the warlock's list of summonable monsters; the DoomGuard-CooL!

Áh¾ß¤ðÑ®

Áh?ß?ðÑ®

Dont hold your breath on Blizzard putting something in allowing warlocks to be able to summon more than one pet.It would be overpowered and not balanced.

Omol da'Ox
    The Blooded

Omol da'Ox

And then two days later they will get nurffed...  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
    what does nurffed mean?image

Áh¾ß¤ðÑ®

Áh?ß?ðÑ®

Nurffed means the developers changed the class.

Lets say you had...

200 strength
    100 Dex
    300 defense.

The developers "Lets Nerf that class"

100 Strength
    50 Dex
    150 Defense.

See what im talking about...? I can't really explain it well...

www.mmorpg.com - staff

Hmm, so nerf means change rite? Is it used in more of a positive sense or negative sense? Like from your reply the developers nerfed that class, thus halving everything and making that class less powerful = negative

Áh¾ß¤ðÑ®

Áh?ß?ðÑ®

Perfect!

Excellent!              You hit that right on the nose.

Beautiful!

www.mmorpg.com - staff

When they nurf the class,  that usually sucks. :)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?