Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

its as though a million haters cried out!!!!!!

Crying and begging, foundless, baseless, overtly negative with teeth nashing, the haters cry out for others not to play the game they choose.

I dont come over and slap the Wow or GW2 out of your mouth, so leave the masses who have made an informed choice be and go clean up your rooms while the grown ups talk.

I have been testing it for 6 months and don't intend to stop now that my characters wont be wiped every other week, mkay little herp derps.

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Its not a million, more like a few thousand that try to make as much sound as a million pregnant ellephants...

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• pwnasauruspwnasaurus Member UncommonPosts: 71

Oh the hypocrisy...

+1 vote for thread lock. This site suffers enough hate from both sides of this silly squabble.

• onthestickonthestick Member Posts: 600

No way i just can not tolerate that you are enjoying the game. No way sir. SWTOR is just an 'arcade game' a WOW with lightsaber. I am also going to call you all kind of names like 'sheepel' and person with low standard and taste. Did i mention SWG has better space combat and is over all a better game than SWTOR? sorry sir but you are nothing but a 'fanboi' who is blinded enough not to see that you just can not have fun in SWTOR. SWTOR is goign to be F2P in first week..you just watch, i have been playing MMOS since 1960..i know it all.

There i said it. I don't like fanbois all they do is defend their games against any criticism. Now excuse me i have to go to GW2 and Archage forums to defend my games..but i will be back soon.

*shakes fist*

/sarcasm

How many servers SWTOR will launch with on release?

ShredderSE - Umm how many do they need? Maybe 6.
    US, EU, Asian, France, German and Russian.
    Subs will be so low there is no need for more
    Snoocky-How many servers?
    The first 3 months a lot...after that 2 i guess, one for PVE and 1 for PVP...

Thorbrand - SWTOR doesn't have longevity at all. Might be one of the shortest lived MMOs.

• kiernkiern Member UncommonPosts: 428

Sorry, but I don't see anything positive coming out of this thread. Poking them with sticks just encourages them. Better to stick with constructive or interesting posts, if you are going to start a new thread.

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

One wonders who they think will be playing this game, everyone seems to have bad words for the WoW crowd, but this is the same, the exact same, crowd you will find in SW;TOR,  same players in fact, as SW;TOR is aimed at the WoW generation, after all, their numerous, and they pay to play, hell if you can sell them a sparkly pony im pretty sure that Bioware/EA will be able to do the same image

SW;TOR might not be the 'new WoW' but.. it will have a lot in common with it.. especially the people who play it image

• rdrpappyrdrpappy Member Posts: 325

Originally posted by pwnasaurus

Oh the hypocrisy...

+1 vote for thread lock. This site suffers enough hate from both sides of this silly squabble.

This is the forum for SWTOR, the overwhelming number of people who have actually played this game extensively are positive about it.

If I went over to the Wow forum or GW2 forum and started trolling every post with unfounded negative tripe, that would be hypocrisy, +1 to pre-sales records.

• KruulKruul Member UncommonPosts: 482

Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

Its not a million, more like a few thousand that try to make as much sound as a million pregnant ellephants...

I was thinking mating elephants

• CzelawCzelaw Member UncommonPosts: 173

go clean up your rooms while the grown ups talk. had to LOL at that.  I played for over 3 months and cant wait to start up asap was a blast, the wife and I are looking forward to diging in soon.!

• oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855

Originally posted by pwnasaurus

Oh the hypocrisy...

+1

Ahhh on the 13th I start playing for good and I wont be around as much to try and get out a positive message here on the SWTOR forum.

I have to try and get the troll beam down long enough for the rebels to escape, run fans run, and remember may the force be with you.

• sonicboomsonicboom Member Posts: 29

Eventually pandas will rip a portal in starwars to invade us. Damn mages.

This is the part where cameron goes berserk!

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Originally posted by sonicboom

Eventually pandas will rip a portal in starwars to invade us. Damn mages.

It will not be Panda's, i think it will be the knowledge of the elders dragons that might cause the first huge migration

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Anyone else notice the people who wana lock my fanboi thread just found this site? 2011 sign ups with the smell of other game companies in their hair.

SWTOR is a blast and legions of people cant wait to play it, I am going stir crazy just waiting to get back to it and my story, and romance arc, and companion relationships, and my sweet speeder bike from my secret out of the way vendor.

Wait a vergence in the force...........the two guys haunting this place because GW2 doesn't allow them to post about demon rip events (aka pick up missions) on a forum of their own.

My point incarnate, I'm here cheering not there booing.

• Narcin1Narcin1 Member Posts: 145

Originally posted by Phry

One wonders who they think will be playing this game, everyone seems to have bad words for the WoW crowd, but this is the same, the exact same, crowd you will find in SW;TOR,  same players in fact, as SW;TOR is aimed at the WoW generation, after all, their numerous, and they pay to play, hell if you can sell them a sparkly pony im pretty sure that Bioware/EA will be able to do the same image

SW;TOR might not be the 'new WoW' but.. it will have a lot in common with it.. especially the people who play it image

I like this. Seems like TOR is going to be the perfect game for me. I can't stand anti-WoW crowd hipsters.  They are annoying, and usually claim to play crappy games like AoC...which is like WoW in Hyboria. lol

Argh

AOC was robbed, Funcom wasn't even given time to finish quests leaving dailies to level on at 30, formation fighting unfinished, sieges an after thought to try and salvage what they had.

How dare you even bring such a valiant attempt at a proud pvp title up when it was killed by the investors, not the developers.

Shame

• sonicboomsonicboom Member Posts: 29

Thats funny

This is the part where cameron goes berserk!

• MargulisMargulis Member CommonPosts: 1,614

Originally posted by rdrpappy

Crying and begging, foundless, baseless, overtly negative with teeth nashing, the haters cry out for others not to play the game they choose.

I dont come over and slap the Wow or GW2 out of your mouth, so leave the masses who have made an informed choice be and go clean up your rooms while the grown ups talk.

I have been testing it for 6 months and don't intend to stop now that my characters wont be wiped every other week, mkay little herp derps.

I like the game too but this post just makes you look like an idiot fanboi, just sayin.

Jellous little Derp?

• tussauctussauc Member UncommonPosts: 147

Originally posted by kiern

Sorry, but I don't see anything positive coming out of this thread. Poking them with sticks just encourages them. Better to stick with constructive or interesting posts, if you are going to start a new thread.

This.

Another 2011 thread locker, is someone paying you all? if you're in danger just nod and I wont say anything negative about either WoW or GW2.

I still like SWTOR though

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • onthestickonthestick Member Posts: 600

Originally posted by I_Return

The troll baiting from a bioware emplyyee is pretty sad. I am glad I cancelled my pre-order now that I've seen what kind of company this is. I also found that the OP is the same person who gave a review for the Witcher 0/10 to bring the metacritic score down to push DA Origins up.

Nextt ime you join a forum , you might want to cover up your tracks better.

So you have been following OP since 2004?

How many servers SWTOR will launch with on release?

ShredderSE - Umm how many do they need? Maybe 6.
    US, EU, Asian, France, German and Russian.
    Subs will be so low there is no need for more
    Snoocky-How many servers?
    The first 3 months a lot...after that 2 i guess, one for PVE and 1 for PVP...

Thorbrand - SWTOR doesn't have longevity at all. Might be one of the shortest lived MMOs.

Or what?

Oh and I wanted to talk to you about that preorder, Santa says thank you for the chance to give another lucky girl or boy a gift that actually works and is fun.

• grunt187grunt187 Member CommonPosts: 956

Originally posted by Phry

While there are some in wow that are bad mmo'ers(is it a word?) I have found lots of people that were great to hang out with and play ,be it running dungons, pvp or even the odd raid on a capital city. So I for one am not scared of the wow crowd coming to swtor. Hell some of my favorite guilds were in wow.

The following statement is false
    The previous statement is true

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.