Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hero or Villain , better storyline ?

LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

I started playing the game. But have not much time to play both hero and Villan ...

Which side you think has better storyline ?

Comments

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

I wouldn't say either has a storyline particularly better than the other, but definately the villain side for a more immersive feel from the environments around you.

• Joshua69Joshua69 Member UncommonPosts: 953

I played Hero and lOved it. I think it's going to be depndent on more of what you are in "into" comic wise. I am all about the Hero's bashing the villans face in, so...yea. But I am guessing both sides are of roughly equal story.

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

Good, as long they didnt skimp on one side or other.

I just thought that villan side would have less content or story for obvious reasons.

• OcirusskdOcirusskd Member Posts: 212

the story is really the same thing on each side. you go to the same area and either help the cops or hurt them. go to jokers funhouse and either help joker or help batwing .

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607

Originally posted by Ocirusskd

the story is really the same thing on each side. you go to the same area and either help the cops or hurt them. go to jokers funhouse and either help joker or help batwing .

What he said ^^^

The outside Hero/Villain missions are mirrors of each other(X number of good/bad guys to beat up, Y number of nodes to access, etc.), so there will certainly won't be any issues with content balance.