Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worth Getting?

Beta909Beta909 Member Posts: 30

Hello,

I have played SWG for a long time now (almost the full two years its been out), and am looking  for something new.. I am a casual gamer and dont like to power-grind and perfer to not really grind at all if I can find other things to do. Bascially I have a few questions I would like the players of WoW to anwser for me. And please DO NOT flame the game in here only anwser if you have played the game for more than a month.

1. Do you need to "Grind" to enjoy the game to its fullist?

2. How active/fun is the PvP?

3. Is there very much Role-play In-game.. If so where?

4. What is captureing castles/towns like and is that the only area you can PvP in?

5. What is your overall ratting of the game from 1-10?

Thanks for any help you can provide to me and let me. Again please do not flame the game in here I just want honest anwsers maybe the game does suck but anwser resepecfully as to not start a 5 page flame contest on the game or other people.

Games Tried:
Star Wars Galaxies (Pre-NGE): 9/10
Planetside: 7/10
Horizons: 4/10
Eve Online: 8/10
Asherons call: 3/10

Comments

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180

Also, I didn't read your post carefully:/. I am not a WoW player but I have played WoW before. Though, many people are coming back from WoW to Lineage 2, because there was no high-end content.

1. Do you need to "Grind" to enjoy the game to its fullist?

Used to but not really anymore. Kind of. Castle seiges and stuff at higher lvls but they added PvP arenas and Festival of Darkness, and Seven Signs are for all lvls.

2. How active/fun is the PvP?

VERY active and VERY VERY fun

3. Is there very much Role-play In-game.. If so where?

Yes, Lionna is the unnoffical role-playing server but you can roleplay with castle seiges and clan wars and stuff. Also if you want to read the story(VERY LONG, but VERY GOOD) , go to  http://www.lineage2.com/background/legends_list.html and then after you read all the legends, you can read prelude and the chroniclesimage.

4. What is captureing castles/towns like and is that the only area you can PvP in?

Very interesting especially when there are many people. You can PvP anywhere except towns in Lineage 2, it is risk vs. reward, but in PvP arenas and colliesuems you do not lose anything.

5. What is your overall ratting of the game from 1-10?

Well, I am opposesed with the game so I give it like a 8-9. Bots get annoying but it is fun to pk them.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing