Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

9 Billion

ValdVald Member Posts: 138

Comments

• GamewizeGamewize Member Posts: 956
    Oh this is jsut grand. I hope to God we develope intergalactic travel by that time or we could be royally screwed :)

I think it's the objective of your past self to make you cringe.

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Or we can just move to canada. No one lives up there.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031
    WW3 will take care of that, or an asteriod.

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

• GamewizeGamewize Member Posts: 956
    Eh, We could build underwater cities, provided we have the technology to withstand deepsea pressure.

I think it's the objective of your past self to make you cringe.

• Levithian_66Levithian_66 Member Posts: 143

I live in Canada and to be sincerely honest, I really don't want kiamde moving into my neighbourhood imageimage

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

I'd be the worst minority to ever sweep your suburban paradise, Levi.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

Originally posted by Kiamde

Or we can just move to canada. No one lives up there.

Do you feel better about yourself now ?
  • Levithian_66Levithian_66 Member Posts: 143
    Lol Kiamde, Ill let you live with my dog in his dog house if you ever want to come here its okay :)... We could build a space craft in 2050, and send all the people with AIDS and other diseases to MARS and hope they live healthy successfull lives

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

Like the girl on Radio X in GTA/SA says... "everyone should be like killed at 29 so we dont have so many old people"

So I would have been bumped off 10 years ago image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• NaosNaos Member Posts: 379

Is this with or without a global outbreak of chiken flu? ::::38::

• Fantom18Fantom18 Member Posts: 296

You realize that there will be like 200 million more people with AIDs. Everyone is gonna hump everyone and get AIDs. AIDs suck! I say we should take all the people we don't like or who are evil and just send them out into space. Cram their asses in and pack em like a car of illegal Mexicans a.k.a like a can of sardines. But really who are we to judge someone as evil or someone as good.

By 2050 I hope someone finds cures for diseases even though new ones will pop up so its a never ending cycle.

And I also wish that someone disproves religion. SORRY to all you religious ppl out there but Im an aethiest and all I have to say is DINOSAURS!

It is sad that someone would cut off their ability to meet a good portion of the world because of their ignorance against other people - Fantom

• arvainisarvainis Member Posts: 548
    Don't worry about population.  Mother nature always wins in the end and will pwn us if we get too out of hand.

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." ~ Ronald Reagan