Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two questions...(no Illegal servers)

Exnor009Exnor009 Member Posts: 154

Well...uhh...due to the topic i had before was deleted...I wanna ask just one question

1.How many members can be in a clan??

2.Whats a good server??

Hope you answer this question this time...(And please dont put any links that get me to a illegal free server because i wont try it of course lol)

Comments

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180

1.How many members can be in a clan??

Depends on the lvl of clan. I wouldn't make your own clan when your starting off unless it is just for no reason.

lvl 0 clan-10 members

lvl 1 clan-15 members

lvl 2 clan-20 members

lvl 3 clan-30 members

lvl 4 clan-40 members

lvl 5 clan-40 members

2.Whats a good server??

Depends again. The unoffical roleplaying server is Lionna. The newer servers are the older numbers. Teon(last one) is the European one. I am on Erica(#5), if you need help pm GreatnessMight. I will help you. Also, read the lineage2.com website. VERY helpful! Like all of it basicly. Very good information, if you want to be good.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• Exnor009Exnor009 Member Posts: 154

Ive been hearing about this server Erica alot so i guess i will go on it thanks for all the help and i guess I will see you ingame soon

Okay have fun!image. Did you already download and patch?

In-game if you want to private message just do:

"<name> <message>

for me you would do:

"GreatnessMight hi

image. Also, read da lineage2.com VERY helpful!

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• BhazirBhazir Member Posts: 321

hehe that patch takes me 6 hours straighed, and I hear some complaining about the WoW patcher :P

Also I'm new on Teon, and wanted to ask what is the benefit of joining a clan in your early levels? Or are you also effective in raids and castle sieges?

"If all magic fails, rely on three feet of steel and a strong arm"

Being in a clan is VERY helpful. Joining a clan that has people around your lvls is a good thing for getting parties and if you want to fight some raid bosses, joining a clan that has more higher lvl peoples, they can powerlvl u and stuff. If you want to join a clan that is castle seiging, maybe look at www.lineage2.com and see the Castle Control, also, I would get to like lvl 20 if you want to join high lvl clans cause they do not really recruit lower lvl people(some do, some don't).

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• Exnor009Exnor009 Member Posts: 154
    So what would be the best lvl to castle seige?? Or just at least good??
    Around 40's. But you can PvP anytime.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing