Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

WolfHaartWolfHaart Member UncommonPosts: 216

Under the code redemption section of my account, I now have an entry for 11/2/11 regarding EGA.

"11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch"

I tried (for fun) to enter the SWTOR client I used during the beta, and its updating. So it seems something it happening in near future. Or is it...?

Just wanted people to know, check your Code Redemtion section.

Edit: Theres a post on the main page of swtor.com now.

http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20111207

"Early Game Access* for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ is only a few days away! Starting December 13, 2011, The Old Republic will begin emailing invitations to start your Early Game Access. Invitations will be sent throughout the Early Game Access period offering rolling access to the game in the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code, so be sure to check your email inbox!

To ensure that players can get into the game as quickly as possible when their Early Game Access begins, we are now allowing everyone who has redeemed a Pre-Order Code at our Code Redemption Center to pre-load the game to their computer."

Comments

• Cthulhu23Cthulhu23 Member Posts: 994

Yup, per their website, players who have pre-ordered and entered in their early access code can now download the game to be prepared for early access.  Thanks for the heads up!

• TellaxTellax Member Posts: 22

Yes, have the same stated under code redemption as well.

But,  11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch  what does that even mean?

I have the client updated from 2 days ago, it still keeps saying, "do not have a active subsctiption" and please click here etc..

11.02.2011?  wish it'd state which day we (individually) get access, which they already have said will come on'ish the 10th..

• KidonKidon Member UncommonPosts: 399

yep got it also

• disciplinediscipline Member Posts: 44

dope

thx for the updates OP :)

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430

Yea, I have the same message, but when I log into the patcher, it updates the patcher, but won't let me update the client.

I self identify as a monkey.

• highvoltahighvolta Member UncommonPosts: 130

It also said this;

"Starting December 13, 2011, The Old Republic will begin emailing invitations to start your Early Game Access."

updated now the launcher just says "there is currently no active subscription on this account..." and links me swtor site blablabla and will have to wait a few more days... oh the waiting is killing me.

downloading game cliente atm, on account went , pre-order :D, wich after reading the rest and if u have played beta dont need to do... dumm yes i'm

• highvoltahighvolta Member UncommonPosts: 130

I think a lot of people done it :P 

"there is currently no active subscription on this account..." 

I think this is the norm at the moment. 

Wait untill you get your email and it should let you log in.

• kastakasta Member Posts: 512

The have rolled the start of early access to the 13th too.  Now you can get up to 7 days early access.

*Customers who redeem their Pre-Order Code at the Code Redemption Center prior to launch will be able to pre-load the Star Wars: The Old Republic Game Client before the official Game launch. Pre-loading the Game does not grant you access to the Game. Pre-Ordering the Game only allows you access to the Early Game Access period and your Color Crystal. Early Game Access may be up to 7 days. The length of your Early Game Access depends on the date and order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code. In order to continue playing the Game after the Early Game Access period, you must redeem your official Game Product Registration Code at the Code Redemption Center.

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191

I would appreciate it if all of you would stay out of the download area so I can get better download speeds, thanks in advance!!!! lol

There Is Always Hope!

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Please check the forum before creating threads. Locking as duplicate. Open thread here: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/4597419/Up-to-7-days-Early-Access.html

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.