Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

first impression: no good.

xbennyxxbennyx Member UncommonPosts: 2

hello here,

i've never written a review before, but since i checked out sooo many games lately that were just not good, I thought it's time to  speak up before more blood, sweat and tears are wasted by developers and gamers alike on something absolutely no one will enjoy in the end.

okay so just installed and have to say - this game is quite ugly. don't know if it has something to do with my gfx card (i'm on a radeon 5800) , but it just somehow looks really messy. there's also no setting for 1900x1200 (just 1600) which i normally play on in all  other mmos. the font is also very blurry. also, as this game is planned around pvp, i exptected at least some faster movements, but the slow pace and killing the first rabbits made me fall asleep already. if this game is not changing drastically upon official release, I really don't see why anybody would play it longer than 5 minutes.

Comments

• RattusRattus Member UncommonPosts: 31

100% agree.  Terrible looking, sounding (there is very little in the way of any sound at all) and playing.

The ideas sound good on paper but that's as far as it goes.

Stay away....very far away.

• SuperXero89SuperXero89 Member UncommonPosts: 2,551

Random F2P title is released by a publisher never heard of.  Turns out the game sucks.  I'm surprised.

• Entropy14Entropy14 Member UncommonPosts: 675

Its F2P I dont expect anything good from any F2P game.

• dreamsofwardreamsofwar Member Posts: 468

I do wonder where the market is for these generic, grinder F2P games with gender locked classes.