Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mu online, Helbreath, Diablo, Diablo II, Ultima online........

b0b3rb0b3r Member Posts: 12

This games will live 4eva image

Mu online, Helbreath, Diablo, Diablo II, Ultima online are cool games =]

Comments

• DrashanDrashan Member Posts: 153
    Surely all games will live forever? Errrr, I doubt these'll be played and remembered forever. Excluding Helbreath they're all pretty old, isometric-view using RPGs. (Ultima and MU being MMORPGs) Personally I love Diablo II, and I will be playing it for years to come, but Diablo has very limited gameplay so I've pushed that to the back of my cupboard. I dunno about Ultima online, I've never been on it. But MU? I mean, really, how long have you been playing it? I'm really sick of it and I'm only level 20!
  • KatheryneKatheryne Member Posts: 130
    I wouldn't waste my breath...  He's just some poor kid trying to raise his post count.  I've been following his trail all over the forums.

• DrashanDrashan Member Posts: 153
    Yeah, I was gonna say that what he'd posted wasn't exactly conversation material.
  • b0b3rb0b3r Member Posts: 12

Well i hawe played MU for a long time image

My lvl was 247 image

• ClockfosterClockfoster Member Posts: 43

I hate to see Ultima Online next to three awful grindgames.

• KatheryneKatheryne Member Posts: 130

Originally posted by b0b3r

Well i hawe played MU for a long time image
    My lvl was 247 image

Hmmmm...  Exactly how long is "a long time?"

And what does any of that have to do with the price of tea in China? image

• yenyponyenypon Member Posts: 31
    Yea, all those games are pretty good and cool games but you can't say that they all live/stay forever because for sure time will come that all those games are being replace by the new releases games which is much pretty good & cool than the old one..image
  • looploop Member Posts: 79
    Yea, all those games are pretty good and cool games but you can't say that they all live/stay forever because for sure time will come that all those games are being replace by the new releases games which is much pretty good & cool than the old one..image

You bet, most specially now that technology is so advanced. Most of us are looking newer  and cooler games than what we have now. Look the old games we used too play with,  where are they now? I dont have anything against the games that we have now most specially  MU but let's face reality.

In my field of paper flowers, candy clouds of lullaby. I lay inside myself for hours, and watch my purple sky fly over me. ~*Evanescence*~

• StJimStJim Member Posts: 26

I could bet that more than million people will know about diablo's after 50 years, maybe a hundred after 100 years but saying forever is veeeeery absurde. if you say forever than you should mean forever.

Though i got your point, mu will turn a legendary game, just look in global there are more people than creature and that means something, and there are just soooooo many items etc. (i saw somewhere someone told that there are very fev armor in muonline, but i think in that case he have just visited homepage, actually you can get more than 30 kinds of armor sets).

• GarfieIdGarfieId Member Posts: 5

I think there'll be very few games that will remain in history, such as Atari's "Ping Pong" or Doom I or  maybe Warcraft. I also realy doubt that Hellbreath is realy going to step into history of gaming, honestly I've never heared about it.

Who knows what future has to bring us and the top of todays games will be just something to read about image at most.

So Game developers, keep the good work perhaps you will be remembered

• ::blank::::blank:: Member Posts: 154

Originally posted by b0b3r

This games will live 4eva image
    Mu online, Helbreath, Diablo, Diablo II, Ultima online are cool games =]

The fact that you would compare this piece of S*** game to any of those makes me sick. Mu online is for people who dont want to pay subscription fees... this game is awful, all chars are the same.. you pretty much wear the armor that relates to your level and its all pretty much that way.. makes me feel sick inside just thinking about it :(
  • KX36KX36 Member Posts: 8

that's only the case for crappy global MU. private servers are far better.

I played ultima online one, but only on a private shard cos my mate ran it.

i also played Ultima IV and ultima underworld.. but that was, of course, a very long time ago.. i played them on like a 486/66 image

• StJimStJim Member Posts: 26
    image Private serwers suck as* nobody controls nothing and anybody kills u an there are almost no people, just maybe a few near biggest towns so...
  • KX36KX36 Member Posts: 8

you shoudln't paint all private servers with the same brush.

the server I play has a great community spirit, lots of home-made anti hacking utilities, GMs that actually go on the game. No hackers, 5000 accounts with an average of 100 on at a time. They don't have a dumb high experience rate like most private servers, but its better than global

MU Global is actually just another private server. they just happen to have gotten MUOnine.com for their domain. when they were on like version 0.96 webzen were trying to close them down.

The only official server is only in chinese, so unless that's the only server you play, don't flame privates, cos global is just a reeeealy crap one, with just as many hackers as any other private server (more than the 1 i play, cos that's got none.), crap experience. asd you'll see from toher posts here, the only difference is peopel spend a year getting to lvl 150 before getting hacked.