Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage 2: EU Open Beta Begins

2»

Comments

• rapidshotrapidshot Member Posts: 2

Innova is a garbage. They showed it in the last days with the forum, website, beta and account system.

Come to NCwest, than will be more eu timezoned server or maybe at the end the NC will take back the servers to Europe.

Mostly Peoples not care about Innova.

At NCwest you can change old and new server depend what you like better, choose is your!

• ColdicesColdices Member Posts: 157

Yes, go enjoy your automated PvP on NCwest servers. Innova actually takes the game serious unlike ncsoft.

Innova's L2 community is already way better then what NCwest has now, all these scrubs that came to NCwest servers... oh god...

Meanwhile on NCwest servers... :

Link

• YuuiYuui Member UncommonPosts: 723

Originally posted by bugse82

pretty much...as i say i'm talking from personal experience. a bitter one on top of that.

i played little bit on innova's beta server too and the chat was flooded with russian speaking players, cursing averyone trying to tell them to speak english.

so, as i said: good luck!

there is no reason for me at the moment not to play on NC's european servers...

well lucky you

My time in Innova european english servers involved three or two russian guilds KOS-ing any player who did not know russian language and custommer service people speaking in broken engrish. 

# A GRIM, ODD, ARCANE SKY
    # ANY GOD, I MARK SACRED
    # A MASKED CRY ADORING
    # A DREAMY, SICK DRAGON

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Originally posted by Yuui

pretty much...as i say i'm talking from personal experience. a bitter one on top of that.

i played little bit on innova's beta server too and the chat was flooded with russian speaking players, cursing averyone trying to tell them to speak english.so, as i said: good luck!

there is no reason for me at the moment not to play on NC's european servers...

well lucky you

My time in Innova european english servers involved three or two russian guilds KOS-ing any player who did not know russian language and custommer service people speaking in broken engrish. 

What 'EU English' servers? Which game was this for? Or are you trying to say that this has happened since the open beta started yesterday? 

TBH, I am really starting to get a feeling that vest of the NC West EU servers are coming here to try and scaremonger new and returning folks against playing Innova... Like maybe they are worried that their EU server will take a huge hit.

All I can really say to that is... relax. There is obviously enough demand for this game to support the one NC EU server and whatever Innova puts up. No one is under threat. This battle for players by rumour mongering, from either side, is not required.

• ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

I remember same kind of problems and huge discussion in early days of WoW with alot problems with russians and spanish players who refuse to speak english  eventually they got there own servers lol.

I had some experience with russians and its only negative im affraid:(

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i

• gilgamesh98gilgamesh98 Member UncommonPosts: 6

Hi guys! I am from Russia.

I can say the following:

1) At the moment we have 14 full game servers.

2) Innova has developed its own system Antibot, No bots in the game.

3) The Administration is actively fighting with goldselerrs.

Play was really interesting.

Take a look at the truth, US-EU servers were to die, it remains a small number of servers with a minimum of living people and a maximum of bots. The project died .A little more and US-EU would close altogether.

Thanks to Innova, Lineage 2 has found a second life in Russia, and find it the same way as in Europe.

Good luck in life, and in the world of Lineage 2!

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Ok, I have nothing against Innova for the fact that they are a Russian company! But I find all their services ( forum, website, cash shop ,etc ) , kinda non-proffesional ! Topic(s) from their Community Manager with the titles like "OBT IS NOW LOVE!!!!!! GO GO GO!!" reminds me of private servers and Auto-Registration emails with a text which I can better write myself are just a few thinks which makes me stay with NcSoft! I don't want to think that if I buy something from them ( I know, is optional ) , and having a problem with X item(s) or with the payment, how hard it will be to get in touch with them and to resolve my issue!

All in all , I am extremely happy with NcSoft right now! People from Europe who say that the ping is to high when playing on their servers , are having a old pc or a pitty internet connection. So I am staying with NcSoft which are more proffesional, even with their "background", then Innova or any other company!

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

[quote]I had some experience with russians and its only negative im affraid:([/quote]

Dear friend. Fools always enough.

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Originally posted by gilgamesh98

[quote]I had some experience with russians and its only negative im affraid:([/quote]

Dear friend. Fools always enough.

"Dear friend" ( sounds like a farmer :) ) , I know you are a russian guy and using google translation, which is OK , but we are used with other kind of "business" , then you are! I also know that alot of russian players will be playing on the EU servers! I have nothing against you as a country , but I have something against 80% of the lineage 2 russian players :) So trying to "convert" NcSoft players to Innova players, is not a good think :) There will be players who will try Innova servers, I don't deny that, but they will come back to NcSoft kinda fast ( few days ) !

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

IceAge, let us judje the time :-)

• ColdicesColdices Member Posts: 157
    I have nothing against russians, my clan on teon/naia consisted of more then 50% russians and most of them were nice people.

I do think that russians like to PvP and are more aggressive. I have always seen most western gamers as carebear gamers and the russians I played with were all very serious and hardcore PvP oriented. Some very extreme cases where they took a clan war so serious that some of them even brought their war to real life with death as consequence. Yes, its insane and horrible but it happend. This video for example show it:

Sorry for the off-topic.
  • OtomoxOtomox Member UncommonPosts: 303

Judging by innovas eu site and theire russian shop they are shit even if they have better bot protection than failsoft.

Coldices, that single example in all of Russia.

In general, there are crazies everywere, in Europe or in America, not only in Russia.

Sorry guys....but is seems to racism :(

• ThemePorkThemePork Member Posts: 312

Originally posted by Reizla

...looks like Innova doesn't know how to make things work...

No forum available for EU players. Only 1 download button on the website. And that one WON'T INSTALL on my system (needding MS Visual C++ 2008/2010 which I'm 100% sure is installed on my system). Way to go!

You need to uninstall all your MS Visual C++ 2008 and 2010 files first, then run their installer.

• palulalulapalulalula Member UncommonPosts: 651

i'm talkin about russian gamers, not a whole nation. omg yaall guys will put me on jail...and damn, it's my opinion. deal with it.

it's enough for me to watch the ruined communities of need for speed world and league of legends cus the russians, chechs, polacs refuse to speak english.

i'm from bulgaria and i hate the fact, that bulgarians speak bulgarian in general or trade channels too. just the russians have very large playerbase.

between the nc's eu server and innova's server i choose nc's. feel free to play wherever you want. it's not my concern. as i said many times before good luck, have fun etc...

Neve had problems with Russian players in any game. We have large Russian comunity in Eve online , guys are awesome players and they talk always  English with us.

• bugse82bugse82 Member UncommonPosts: 184

Originally posted by Charas

Originally posted by Reizla

...looks like Innova doesn't know how to make things work...

No forum available for EU players. Only 1 download button on the website. And that one WON'T INSTALL on my system (needding MS Visual C++ 2008/2010 which I'm 100% sure is installed on my system). Way to go!

You need to uninstall all your MS Visual C++ 2008 and 2010 files first, then run their installer.

omg! WHY?

i also got shocked with this one.

• sazabisazabi Member UncommonPosts: 389

Originally posted by jayarte

Originally posted by vesavius

i played little bit on innova's beta server too and the chat was flooded with russian speaking players, cursing averyone trying to tell them to speak english.

All I will say about your first comment is that projecting a personal bad experience with a Russian (or whatever) on to a whole nation is... well, not good. I guess all of us would like to be judged on a case by case basis rather then thrown in a generic bin based on nationality.

My opinion of their service will be based on the evidence of their service... not some prejudiced perception of where they come from.

Well said.

"projecting a personal bad experience with a Russian (or whatever) on to a whole nation is... "  otherwise known as xenophobic and/or racist.

mostly xenophobic not racist. just because someone doesnt like some particular nation or whatever you shouldnt bash him. its just that persons preference, which is nothing wrong - many have national preferences - they just dont talk or make fuss about it... not to mention your comment is pointless - it wont change that persons opinion at all.

just sayin.

• vitomaniacovitomaniaco Member Posts: 7

EUROPEAN SERVER OPENS ON TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!

Official post on https://eu.4game.com/lineage2/play/

"We are happy to announce that European Server is to be opened on the 7th of December! And guess what?..No wipe there! Enjoy."

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

Originally posted by vitomaniaco

EUROPEAN SERVER OPENS ON TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!

Official post on https://eu.4game.com/lineage2/play/

"We are happy to announce that European Server is to be opened on the 7th of December! And guess what?..No wipe there! Enjoy."

Ah damn. I going to buckle down and go to EU servers.

NC servers are over taken by Brazilians. And I take my russians over Brazilians every day ( Well ... except girls ;)