Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A few things

SinakuSinaku Member UncommonPosts: 552

Looks like classes will be gender locked (could be wrong) but if so that is an immediate turn off for me to this game. Also with the fighting style it looks like it will be heavily instanced (again I could be wrong) which would also be a giant disappointment. So all in all it looks like vindictus to me with not as good of graphics but maybe a slightly faster fighting style. Not the worst thing I've seen just some observations. What'd you think?

Comments

• LordCeonLordCeon Member UncommonPosts: 47

i played it , it is heavily instanced, but an action mmo like no other mmo,pvp is mad fun , i dont like the instance stuff either but game is fun, beats vindictus imo , very fast pace fighting style its like an anime lol, and yes gender locked , and the graphic is good , and the game isnt even full fully created yet they keep changing stuff in the korean version

and 1 more thing requires skill to pvp not button mashing , requires more skill than u wud use for vindictus pvp