Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWG - My farewell / tribute / exploration video.

Here it is - http://www.youtube.com/user/C00KERpl?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/PZ_y9bnY20k

I'm not great at making videos, but I like SWG and want to keep some memories in a video form.

And youtube is great for that :) Let me know if you were in all of this locations from vid :D

And if you have your own SWG vids link them here or pw me ;)

Comments

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Looks just as good as ToR lmao.

On a serious note, I really wish i picked this game up in its golden days.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• Trident9259Trident9259 Member UncommonPosts: 860

i generally prefer watching footage from the time when this was a proper game, but well done on your video! 

• IsawaIsawa Member UncommonPosts: 1,051

Good video, lots of memories.

• COOKERplCOOKERpl Member Posts: 63

I only started playing few months ago, when SOE offered 45 days for free. So I don't know PROPER SWG, but I had great time playing it casually, fantastic times with my guild Crater Crave Criminals, crafting and resource gathering on my alt is mindblowing ;) and spaceship content is pure gold :D

Sad thing is I can't get into any heroic group coz heroics seem to be dead now, and I can't afford any cool iconic spaceships like Slave1 for example coz even a month before shutdown prices go in millions credits for anything max lvl char needs :)

Oh well, maybe Prime [Dominus] online will become a good replacement for SWG kind of gameplay but I don't have high hopes for it. It looks worse than SWG and have no spaceships... we will see.

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_aNUyYxhGA&feature=fvwrel

not a farewell video but reminds me of the time after nge that people posted  here how soe killed their jedi.I recall even one guy moaning that he wished he sold  his jedi on ebay when it was worth £500.

the beginning of the end.