Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars The Old Republic 1080 - Smuggler - Questing Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KB5Ou_eZNk

Part 2 of some smuggler gameplay, enjoy.

COMPUTER SPECS

*Windows 7 - 64 Bit

*Tower: Cooler Master 690

*Processor: Intel Core i5-2500 3.3ghz OC'ed to 4.7ghz

*Ram: 8GB 1600mhz g.skill ripjaws

*Graphics Card: Ati 6850 x2 crossfire Oc'ed to 930/1150

*Mother Board: Asus P8P67

*Power Supply: Antec current gamer 620watt

*Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 7200 RPM

Comments

• sanosukexsanosukex Member Posts: 1,836

imagine if they showed this as a gameplay teaser for the game.. would of lost a million pre-orders right there:P god smuggler combat is bad. Thankfully the rest are way better:P This does showcase how bad the AI in this game is.. most MMOs get away with no ememy AI cause you don't have a class with a cover system but this system just shows you how sad this sort of gameplay is with no enemy AI

• quickshotzquickshotz Member Posts: 215

Originally posted by sanosukex

imagine if they showed this as a gameplay teaser for the game.. would of lost a million pre-orders right there:P god smuggler combat is bad. Thankfully the rest are way better:P This does showcase how bad the AI in this game is.. most MMOs get away with no ememy AI cause you don't have a class with a cover system but this system just shows you how sad this sort of gameplay is with no enemy AI

yea, thats why they lead with there cinimatics 

• quickshotzquickshotz Member Posts: 215

Part 3 should be OTW in a few hours, kinda having some issues with the video for part 3 (which is the last part I have for smuggler)

• GMan3GMan3 Member CommonPosts: 2,127

Originally posted by sanosukex

Strange.  I apparently saw something that you did not, because I saw enemies running up on the player in cover.  Granted, most of them ran up too late, but that is just a minor tweaking of the AI.  When I played my Imperial Agaent I kept having the problem of the enemies running up and knocking me out of cover.

"If half of what you tell me is a lie, how can I believe any of it?"