Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

you've been disconnected message as soon as i enter PW

itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999

(i've been trying to login but the abovementioned situation keeps happening, like it doesnt even try to login.  it just says i've been disconnected.

i have made sure no security program is interfering with l2.

anyone else? :

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

Comments

• RajCajRajCaj Member UncommonPosts: 704

That usually happens when the servers are down for maintenance.

They should be up now, but when I enter my password I get "You are now logging in" with the scrolling blue dots and after a while it disconnects me.

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

The maintenance notice did say 12 hours.  So, it is 7:20pm eastern time right now, the 12 hour mark is 8pm.   Just wish they had an official forum thread or server status page to let the public know.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

It actually was up for alittle while, and a lot of people got in. But then so many tried to connect that they brought the login down again. But the server itself is actually up. I got to the point of character creation on the new shillen server (Which the character select screen is badass now) and I made the stupid mistake of being like OH WAIT I want to see my other character now I'm locked out again.

• paulrgodpaulrgod Member UncommonPosts: 240

https://twitter.com/#!/NCWest_Lineage2

38 Minutes ago :-

We are still working on the login issues. There is no ETA for a fix but as soon as one is found it will be applied.

1 Hour ago :-

We're seeing a login issue on game servers and the forums, but we're already working on fixing it. Stay tuned for progress!

• RajCajRajCaj Member UncommonPosts: 704

ROFL, this reminds me of Prelude launch.  Problems getting through login server...and once you get in, lagged out by the sea of people and then the impending server crash...just to start all over again.

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

Originally posted by itchmon

(i've been trying to login but the abovementioned situation keeps happening, like it doesnt even try to login.  it just says i've been disconnected.

i have made sure no security program is interfering with l2.

anyone else? :

Had same problem.

Than I run check/fix geme files in launcher. And this solved it.

Try it ;)

• nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735

if they let players start in their racial starting zone the lag wouldn't be half as bad.

starting everyone in the same little town is stupid.