Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New patch just blewup the game! Lol!

jungleninjajungleninja Member UncommonPosts: 206

This is just the way we know funcom so well, they brought out a patch to get server lag down server side and blew it up! Lol! Now, its full of lag on US servers, they cant even play! Mana and Stamina is gone in no time, they even had to cancel the EU patching because they have no idea whats going on and are begging the player base to help them out! Lol! This is just unbelievable! Lol!

Comments

• dreamsofwardreamsofwar Member Posts: 468

lol, source?

• wildtalentwildtalent Member UncommonPosts: 380
    I just got through playing on an American server and I found that the patch has increased performance greatly. So, I guess I disagree.

• LuckyDuckyLuckyDucky Member UncommonPosts: 268

Originally posted by dreamsofwar

lol, source?

Doesn't sound first hand that's for sure.

"The Pen Is Mightier Than The Demo"

• jungleninjajungleninja Member UncommonPosts: 206

I guess those that dissagree with me dont even play it. When I login the US servers I get loads of lag! I guess you are talking about EU servers, which dont have the new patch yet! And for the source, alot of people are even saying it on the US forums. Maybe you guys dont read their forums. Plus all over the global chat, people say the same thing. So, whos wrong now?

Originally posted by dreamsofwar

lol, source?

Login to the US servers and check global chat, you will see for yourself. But then hey, alot of new players defend funcom without knowing their history. Man, ive been playing AOC since launch!

• William12William12 Member Posts: 680

Whats funny is people expect TSW to be oh so great yet forget what company is developing it (funcom).

This same company is killing AOC.

• Adhesive33Adhesive33 Member UncommonPosts: 227

Originally posted by William12

Whats funny is people expect TSW to be oh so great yet forget what company is developing it (funcom).

Not me, I'll never subscribe to another funcom game again.

Indeed, im not going to sub to another of their games either. We were promised a beta key to TSW, but never got one. Then they say well we didnt promise one from the start, but hey, it sure did sound like it when I paid for the year sub again. But luckily my sub ends on feb 2012 and then i wont resub because they really did kill AOC!

• rznkainrznkain Member Posts: 539

Yup Alot of us tried to warn people when AoC came out after dealing with Failcon from Anarchy-Online they are just scammers plain and simple they are the kinda ganme company who believe in hyping prior to a release shipping out a broke product and just surviving on box.hype sales then try to fix it later.They did it with Ao at release then through all of Ao expansion packs they were selling it and not even givin half the stuff promised on the boxes lol.I won;t touch another funcom game I don't care how good it sounds.

• indiramournindiramourn Member UncommonPosts: 884

Originally posted by Adhesive33

Same here.  After suffering the painfully poor release of AO (6 month sub, what a sucker I was) I gave up on them.  But then to put the final nail in the coffin the release of AoC 8 years later and they hadn't learned a thing as it was just about as bad as AO's release.  I don't care how polished it is now.  I don't respect funcom enough to pay them another dime.

• PocahinhaPocahinha Member UncommonPosts: 550

Its FUNCOM, anyone surprised???

Originally posted by Pocahinha

Its FUNCOM, anyone surprised???

Not really actually. But I wanted to give it a try anyways. The Conan lore is cool and the admosphere is great in the game, so is the gfx. But its the mechanics and the officials that ruin it all!

• dreamsofwardreamsofwar Member Posts: 468

Originally posted by indiramourn

Originally posted by Adhesive33

Same here.  After suffering the painfully poor release of AO (6 month sub, what a sucker I was) I gave up on them.  But then to put the final nail in the coffin the release of AoC 8 years later and they hadn't learned a thing as it was just about as bad as AO's release.  I don't care how polished it is now.  I don't respect funcom enough to pay them another dime.

Third time lucky perhaps?

• MightykingMightyking Member UncommonPosts: 235

Funcom putting the FU back into FUN.

• WhackoWhacko Member UncommonPosts: 137

Originally posted by Mightyking

Funcom putting the FU back into FUN.

LOL,

Sure glad I didn't hand them any money.......

Well atleast Funcom gave us a new word for being scammed by a company : You have been funcommed!

I know the officials dont like that word! lol!

OMG, they took the server down today for like three times to be able to fix the traders, three times! Lol! You would think it would be done in one time, but no! This has to be the worst patching ever, even for funcom standards!