Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When you don't play an MMO what's your Badge

free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043

I used to call myself an SWG refugee, Now its EVE Orphan.

Close runner ups, games I would be quite happy to attach myself to even while not playing are FF14 simply because Squenix is so damned devoted to it and it's a recognition they can't be denied. LotRO because I come and go and admire the game because I can without the feeling of addiction or obligation. But for all the rage posts, rage quits, rage denials and long forgotten gaps of fun, I am doomed to be an EVE orphan for now.

--

We all have a long list of MMOs we left because we just plain didnt like the game but whats your short list of games you just had to move away from either for good or for a break?

Comments

• travdotytravdoty Member UncommonPosts: 274

I always seem to go back to Anarchy Online for a few weeks at a time. If they ever actually come out with that new engine that game will explode with newfound attention by the MMO community.

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Not a typical disgruntled vet, I'm probably best described as a "hype-a-phobic".  After watching the last few years of MMO releases... The more hyped a game is the less likely I am to try it.

I think when I get some free time, Ryzom might find me as a new player.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • Samkin772Samkin772 Member Posts: 104

DAoC Old Schooler....