Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallen Earth is the best MMO in history

HenchdwarfHenchdwarf Member UncommonPosts: 517

it delivers the maximum impact for pretty much any playstyle i can imagin.  it has wonderful but not oppressive lore. optional open world pvp.  excellent community and player run economy. considerate mods and devs who listen to the players and work towards pretty much every popular idea or away from game breaking problems. easy to play casual or hardcare. this game just rocks.

check it out if you havent yet. it has one of the best F2P arrangments around.

Comments

• shane782shane782 Member Posts: 23

Ive always said this could of been the greatest game ever...... except the combat sucks

• poefuepoefue Member Posts: 226

I spent some time in Fallen Earth and enjoyed it!  It has the potential.

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Originally posted by shane782

Ive always said this could of been the greatest game ever...... except the combat sucks

Definitely, both lotro and fallen earth are games I really enjoyed but the combat ended up just making me leave. 

• DonevDonev Member Posts: 143

And the crafting.

And the economy... probably one of the worst I've ever seen in fact... regardless of what the OP says.

And the quests. 

And the PVP.

And the UI. 

And the items.

And the mutations.

And the factions.

Wait...... greatest game? I just mentioned everything the game has to offer. I think it may in fact be the worst game in history.

• MLecl0001MLecl0001 Member Posts: 153

Eh, its not the most original but it kept me hooked.  All I expected was a multiplayer Bioware RPG, solid story, good cutscenes, good dialogue and I wasnt disappointed.  Wasnt expecting next great MMO.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

• vinillavinilla Member UncommonPosts: 24

Originally posted by Donev

And the crafting.'- One of best crafting systems, and will become better!

And the economy... probably one of the worst I've ever seen in fact... regardless of what the OP says. - u don't know what ur talking about!

And the quests. - I guess u never read the missions, right! Missions are greatest!

And the PVP. - I guess u suck at PvP!

And the UI.  - What about it?

And the items. - u prefer bows and magics?

And the mutations. - If u didn't got them, don't use them!

And the factions. - Yes factions are great too!

Wait...... greatest game? I just mentioned everything the game has to offer. I think it may in fact be the worst game in history.

Man, this game is too complicated for you, try something easier, like WoW!

• COORSCOORS Member UncommonPosts: 353

This is the truth. Worst combat mechanics ever and the ghosting of mobs as you fight is awful. I started playing when the game first came out and fully expected they would eventually fix the combat.

I was wrong....

• AzariaAzaria Member Posts: 318

Originally posted by COORS

This is the truth. Worst combat mechanics ever and the ghosting of mobs as you fight is awful. I started playing when the game first came out and fully expected they would eventually fix the combat.

I was wrong....

i like the game but my experience with Sandbox Development teams is a stubborn refusal to make their User interface system user friendly. I think its universal. It goes back to the time of UO they get offended if someone touches a mouse. Although I do like the game more than alot of the themeparks out there today, it needs a little spit and polish.

• someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088

Good :

- F2P account has few restrictions, unlike other MMO's that offer a hybrid payment model. This is on its own worth it to try it out imo.

- Great game for players that like crafting.

- Great game for players that like a post-apocalyptic setting.

- Potential ..ugh (I hate that word and in the bad i explain why)

Bad :

- Harvest/scavenge nodes since changes and stupid moneysinks by making certain ingredients only available from merchants.

- If a subbed player still has to pay 20$ per toon to unlock its wardrobe (appearance tab), you have to wonder what exactly does being subbed to FE offer?

- Lag and warping mobs and loads of weird little bugs that most of the time require you to relog. So if you like bloodsports, you will relog A LOT!

- Slow development and very slow fixing of bugs (which kind of makes the potential part in Good moot :p). The not working /bug page doesnt help either.

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775

Originally posted by Cruoris

it delivers the maximum impact for pretty much any playstyle i can imagin.  it has wonderful but not oppressive lore. optional open world pvp.  excellent community and player run economy. considerate mods and devs who listen to the players and work towards pretty much every popular idea or away from game breaking problems. easy to play casual or hardcare. this game just rocks.

check it out if you havent yet. it has one of the best F2P arrangments around.

Here is my ideal game.

The combat and clan warfare focus of Darkfall

Crafting of Fallen Earth

mutable world of Xyson.

Each of those three games have something I like I would love to take all three and make the ideal game :)

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me