Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First sight on the new server.

lilreap2k3lilreap2k3 Member UncommonPosts: 353

I logged in right at 8:00 pm EST. This is what I saw. It lasted for about 30min before the server went down. Pretty crazy if you ask me.

Playing - Minecraft, 7 Days To Die, Darkfall:ROA, Path of Exile

Waiting for - 

Comments

• dreamsofwardreamsofwar Member Posts: 468

Can't wait for the European launch, im going to give this game a try and hopefully make it my new pvp mmo home. Can't decide between Knight or Warrior though.

• lilreap2k3lilreap2k3 Member UncommonPosts: 353

I will be playing straight healer. Only problem is limited time to play.

Playing - Minecraft, 7 Days To Die, Darkfall:ROA, Path of Exile

Waiting for - 

• DeviateDeviate Member UncommonPosts: 219

People are standing in the starter area spamming buffs to lag people out on purpose. No wonder why the server crashed and went down.

• WSIMikeWSIMike Member Posts: 5,564

lol sounds about right.

I logged in at the new Talking Island and it was a lag fest the likes I haven't seen since just after launch, before they optimized the engine better. Anyone remember trying to run to Gludio or any of the other towns back then? It was a slide-show.

I'm gonna wait for it to settle down, lett he areas empty out and then give a serious go.

Got Skyrim to keep me busy in the meantime.

"If you just step away for a sec you will clearly see all the pot holes in the road,
    and the cash shop selling asphalt..."
    - Mimzel on F2P/Cash Shops

• MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701

Originally posted by WSIMike

lol sounds about right.

I logged in at the new Talking Island and it was a lag fest the likes I haven't seen since just after launch, before they optimized the engine better. Anyone remember trying to run to Gludio or any of the other towns back then? It was a slide-show.

I'm gonna wait for it to settle down, lett he areas empty out and then give a serious go.

Got Skyrim to keep me busy in the meantime.

lol yep!! I was there on day one as well, played a dark elf so my village wasn't as crowded as Talking Island, but it was still very populated over this side of the world. Running to Gludio was a massive challenge! Heck, just getting to the swamps outside the town was a massive challenge!

So much fun back then though. So much damn fun. I became a 'farmer killer'... er... I hunted gold farmers :) I loved it!! When attacked they would shout: "PK PK! DIE USA DOG!"

I don't know why it amused me so much, since I normally am not into pvp... but here it was so much fun, as was the pve for me and my friends... I'm looking forward to getting back into it.

Edit because at 1:30am I speel gud

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Originally posted by dreamsofwar

Can't wait for the European launch, im going to give this game a try and hopefully make it my new pvp mmo home. Can't decide between Knight or Warrior though.

I will prolly end up on the EU servers, but in all honesty as a newb I need to find my feet so I will def be playing this launch as well.

• MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701

Well, I logged into the newest server just as it opened a little bit ago, and it looks exactly like the OP's screenshot already, within a few minutes. I left the starter area and wandered a bit, and it's just as crowded everywhere i went.

I'm not saying they should pull a warhammer with 85 servers or whatever, but it's obvious they need more than 4 or 5 :)