Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Character Customizations?

RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

{mod edit}

Does this mean that We can now freely customize anything including Hair, Skin, Looks and everything else without having to pay extra money for these?

Or is it still pay to edit or customize looks after first created?

Comments

• itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999

i always thought you could pretty much get whatever look you wanted just with the character creation that came with the game?

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• MMOtoGOMMOtoGO Member Posts: 630

Originally posted by Renoaku

{mod edit{

Does this mean that We can now freely customize anything including Hair, Skin, Looks and everything else without having to pay extra money for these?

Or is it still pay to edit or customize looks after first created?

Still pay to recustomize.

• MalteseMaltese Member Posts: 60

They added a few hairstyle options to character creator, as far as I know. I suppose those are the 'enhanced graphics options' mentioned in the advert. If you want to change the looks of an already established char of yours, I'm afraid that still costs you.

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

Yeah it sucks too because I really liked the customization in Aion, and NC Soft could have done so well with that game if they had only done it correctly.

What killed Aion for me really was when I was paying $16.95 a month and then they started to add pets, and then these customization charges insane prices of $10 per change I think when it should be part of our membership as a paid subscriber I mean like for a paying member, or a person who is willing to pay a few extra bucks a month for unlimited customizations in any mmorpg based title I really don't understand what it hurts because like if you think about it all you are doing is sending a few packets of data back to the server and telling it to change a little document or whatever programming to change your hair style and such that is all 100% Automated system, and who cares if a person has dark skin one day, and white skin the next day as long as they are getting paid and keeping their customers happy.

I mean I wouldn't mind paying for those extra costumes or packs they sell as long as they are per account with a one time purchase, but updating the game with those animation changes for example, and not allowing a person to freely play their way just isn't my type of game.

Oh well Aion could have been great, but I still miss Tabula Rasa as a mmo that was a good game too it is sad that they couldn't keep that or Auto Assault going as a mmo.