Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there anybody alive out there?! Looking for community.

dreamsofwardreamsofwar Member Posts: 468

Hey all,

Im an MMO nomad looking for somewhere i can settle. I seek a sense of community rather than play an MMO where people play without a word to one another.

What are the options? The last game i went to was LOTRO and whilst that was great the cash shop was not sitting well with me and neither was the lack of pvp as monster play just doesn't cut it.

Any help you can give to a traveller would be much appreciated!

Comments

• dirtyhippy1dirtyhippy1 Member Posts: 45

EVE Online has one of the better communities out there.  although its a game of intellectuals and does require a taste for unavoidable pvp conflict. 

• dreamsofwardreamsofwar Member Posts: 468

Originally posted by dirtyhippy1

EVE Online has one of the better communities out there.  although its a game of intellectuals and does require a taste for unavoidable pvp conflict. 

Ive tried Eve a couple of times over the years, actually i tried only a couple of weeks ago, i think i could really get into it if only i had a better computer and two monitors, i found that it was the sort of game that would be great with a film/show on the other monitor for times when theres not much going on.