Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If SWTOR is a huge success...

will we see Bioware stop making single player RPGs and just make everything a sub based MMO ?  I mean SWTOR is really just a single player RPG, and if they get away with this, do they just continue to make "MMOs" and charge a fee ?

Comments

• ExcessionExcession Member RarePosts: 709

Thanks OP, I needed something to laugh at.

A creative person is motivated by the desire to achieve, not the desire to beat others.

• HoplitesHoplites Member CommonPosts: 463

SWTOR is rich because of player interactions PVE or PVP.  I wouldn't describe it a single player paradiese at end cap. 

• DannyGloverDannyGlover Member Posts: 1,277

Originally posted by Tyvolus1

will we see Bioware stop making single player RPGs and just make everything a sub based MMO ?  I mean SWTOR is really just a single player RPG, and if they get away with this, do they just continue to make "MMOs" and charge a fee ?

heh, really?

I sit on a man's back, choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by all possible means - except by getting off his back.

• CalmOceansCalmOceans Member UncommonPosts: 2,437

lol

• Biggus99Biggus99 Member Posts: 916

Originally posted by Tyvolus1

Yup, it's certainly a single-player RPG.  No doubt about it.

At launch:

2 Operations (raids)

15 flashpoints (dungeons)

3 PvP instances

Open World PvP objectives on Ilum at level 50.

FFA PvP on Tatooine

2-3 heroic zone lakes on every single planet after the starter world.

Numerous heroic quests for nearly every level range in the game

World Bosses 

Social Points for grouping up with others which are traded in for fully moddable appearance gear

Yeah, totally a Single Player RPG...

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

This thread is already not going anywhere good.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.