Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SHOULD I BUY GuildWars?

if u think i should plz tell me why and how much lag it has on ur computer.

blah?

Comments

• faust0323faust0323 Member Posts: 2
    hello?image

blah?

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

Dude have some patience, you posted 3 minutes after you made the thread.

Read the player reviews, theres your answer.

Anyways, I like it.

• DezuriaDezuria Member Posts: 43

Should you do your own research on the game and answer the question yourself? Yes.

Considering that we don't know you at all, and everyone has different tastes, how could we reccomend a game to you?

• dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

Hey, I have an idea.. since all of us know what we like but we don't know what you like, how about we just tell you what games to buy us! Then we'll be confident the advice we give you is 100% accurate. Well, until we play what we want and realize it isn't really what we wanted, and then we'll blame you for buying us a bad game.

:)

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by faust0323
    if u think i should plz tell me why and how much lag it has on ur computer.

the game doesn't lag at all, but I still feel that I wasted $50.
  • BurningManBurningMan Member Posts: 613

I wanna try guild wars out since EQ2 bored me after a short time(wheres the pvp 8()

• Steam21Steam21 Member Posts: 3
    well i buyed it and it didnt work on my 400mhz im so stupid image i think u should buy it becuse its simler to WoW but free monthly(make sure u got 800mhz minimum)

[xx]{----------------->

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378

Originally posted by BurningMan

I wanna try guild wars out since EQ2 bored me after a short time(wheres the pvp 8()

Guild Wars will be even better for you as it will bore you in an even shorter amount of time! Seriously though Guild Wars is a great deal for sure but don't think you'll be able to play it as much as an MMO and not get bored in a week. Play a few hours a day or so and it will keep you preoccupied for a couple months.

• BurningManBurningMan Member Posts: 613

well its free to play online weeee

• Secretgoku3Secretgoku3 Member Posts: 65

dont buy it buy wow